Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
What exactly IS Coastal Vacations?
12/29/2006 6:36:21 AM
To all friends present and future, I have received many questions about what Coastal has to offer, offline and online. So I think it may please you to have some answers to questions you may have and do not dare to ask! … Who is behind Coastal? Is it a viable proposition? And… to opt-in, as I know it, is seemingly a big investment! Well to say it simple. Coastal is a membership club. Business wise, Coastal is what you make it to be. There is only one rule: To be qualified you need to be registered in their list of qualified directors, meaning that traditionally according to the “Australian two-up” system you need to sell twice after buying-in to be qualified by your sponsor. (Qualified meaning, you are commissionable.) It is easy to see that this gives a huge income potential for you as a sponsor for every business sale you manage. Not withstanding the fact that Coastal proposes no less than three packages, and all have the same scenario. The counterpart of such immense income potential is that the journey to your income days is long, and expensive. Some people have transformed this therefore into mlm given the high commission potential. That is fine if you like the mlm world with the huge down-line potential and participating immediately and fractionally on many sales. Another tendency is to simply breakdown the “two-up” sales into a “one-up” and provide immediate qualification of all “lesser” levels (package) and thereby be commissioned 100% for all sales after your very first sale. This method generally grants you a very fast commission potential if the buy-in is at the top of the ladder. The fantastic advantage of joining these companies is that if you hit a sale for which you are not qualified for, the company will provide the necessities for you to be pushed-up to that level with no need to buy-in. One more advantage, and not the lesser, is that these companies generally provide the service to their members of all forwarding and shipment of packages to their new clients. Some also provide for a service on global scale for the explanation to their members potential clients of the retail and or business opportunity. Very welcome service if your marketing efforts have brought up leads in foreign languages! Also a nice advantage if you simply do not wish to contact people you do not know. The viability of Coastal is not an issue. They have been around since 25 years and are growing, simply because 1) Resorts, Condos, Cruises worldwide are all happy and willing to have you onboard if it does not cost them, because your fantastic stay is their best publicity. 2) You will find your sales because everybody dreams of getting away for a week especially if it costs them probably less than staying at home. 3) The packages come with more than what you can afford for in time for you to use, and are free for “give aways”! Imagine your promotional potential by doing this for school raffles etc. Last question and not the lesser! Is it an expensive investment? Well for retail it is pretty much a give away. The value is well beyond $15.000 for the level 1 package that includes the North American continent. Level 2 includes everything found in the initial package plus European and Asian destinations and can be valued to beyond $45.000. The Global package is simply priceless because you can use any proposition a limitless number of times or give them out to endless number of friends, business relations, promotions, down-lines and more. The intention of this forum is not for me to promote flat out my own Coastal URL. The object is for you to understand and to exchange ideas and comments and why not hopefully to have other Coastal promoters to freely post along. We are generally all in business and this is understood. Hope you enjoy. Robert.
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What exactly IS Coastal Vacations?
12/29/2006 4:06:51 PM
Dear Robert,

Thank you for this information. COASTAL VACATIONS are know to me.
Though an American program by now this big COMPAPY is expanding radically in Europe and Asia.

There are good benefits and the program is promissing a sure income for them who understand it and for them who really want to invest in future. More and more  people are travelling. The costs are growing and the request on quality vacations are bigger every time. COASTAL VACATION gives us a 2 IN 1 opportunity in logical prices if you are only a traveller but very cheep prices or free if you combine travelling and a good JOB.

CoastVacatons have a real good program. For them who really see in future this is the absolute bset solution.

In a short article you are giving a very good information on Coastal Vacations. I will try to get some money for this program and for or later join. It was long ago I had real good vacations combined with a GOLD travelling program.

Time to relax and take what belongs to me. We are not supposed to produce only we have to make use of the few occasions life give us to enjoy and have fun.

HAPPY NEW YEAR
HEALTH, HAPPINES & SUCCESS
my friend

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/31/2006 1:40:33 AM

Thankyou for coming by Georgios.

I am pleased to rectify your saying that Coastal offers a 2 in 1 opportunity. Propositions go from $9 to $12 per night in the better and even best residences worldwide. Meaning that you can visite Athens during 8 days for approximatly $250 and complimentary meals and drinks! Do'nt take my word for this, because you may even do better.

Let me give you one example.

“We recently stayed at a five star, historical resort right on the beach. The regular room rate quoted when we called was $284 per night. After we identified ourselves as members of Coastal Vacations, the rate dropped to $99 per night. When I mentioned we were part of the travel industry, the reservationists offered full service breakfast for the four of us each day we were there. The receipts my husband signed off on each morning that were complimentary from the hotel were each $51 or higher. We ate like royalty on the endless buffet and personalized omelets by the talented chef. We left great tips during our four day stay!” Rosemarie M., Texas

Happy new year to you Georgios,

Yours very friendly,

Robert.

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/31/2006 4:52:14 AM
Hello Robert,

I could not recist coming in again.

You gave me a good example sighned by Rosemarie. I met her once in a conference. What she says in your example is true as fara as you are a member in Coastal Vacations. The details you know better than me since I am not a member yet and got only the basic infromation on Coastal Vacations.

I am sure I could bring down the costs or increase the earnings. I read there are many ways to expand this program. You can even make free vacations over and over if you organise you membership and get the right leads. Truth is that this is a marvellous program, giving you high earnings in compbiantion with nice and extra ordinary vacations.

HAPPY HEW YEAR MY FRIEND
Georgios 

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!