Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
You are invited to join our team
12/29/2006 12:03:14 AM
Hello friends,

If you are still struggling to build your general MLM business on your own and not receiving the upline support you were promised when you joined because your Sponsor has moved on and recruiting all for themselves and has forgotten you even exist in their downline. - You need look no further.

Our Team with leader Linda Harvey, is building an affordable business with Teamwork.
Jerky Direct

Forum home: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/20120/ShowForum.aspx

OUR DOWNLINE are building their Teams by recruiting, ads, working the business, and benefactoring friends in Team building is just the beginning of Jerky Direct Power of 3

Jerky Direct 100% natural hormone free buffalo, beef and turkey and fruit stix. For $12.00 you receive two bags of jerky of your choice.

Teamwork is the most rewarding and profitable way to build your business, because you are not building your downlines and making contact with people you do not know yourself. The people you do not know some of your team-mates will. In teamwork you can reach a greater mulitude of people whereby on your own you can only contact a small percentage.
There is no Greed!

Happy New Year
Amanda Martin-Shaver

+0
Re: You are invited
12/29/2006 6:21:19 AM

Thank yiou Amanda, i am with TPSU, It coame from Linda to Jennie De Belo And Crystal is my direct upline......

Merry Xmas to you and i also wish you a Happy NewYear.

Sonny Mathew.

+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/29/2006 8:28:02 AM
Hello Sonny,

Thank you for coming by. 

Yes this the same Team I am speaking of just a different branch of the
same tree.  Linda is my direct upline sponsor.

Did you look over the Teams 2nd offer of Jerky Direct link too?

Happy New Year
Amanda

+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/29/2006 11:22:44 AM
Hi James & Amanda!  :-)

Thank you for the wonderful offer!  TPSU does seem to offer quite a lot of great tools & services........tools that are essential for Online Marketers.

And although I admire and respect Linda and yourselves.....I do not need anything that TPSU has to offer as I have those types of things in use already. 

I do however, wish you the best of luck on your venture!  TO THE TOP!

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/29/2006 12:49:16 PM

hello Amanda...thank you for the offer..I will take a look...

happy new year

Larry

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!