Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ivan Heckscher

52 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
It's all about finding the right business! RIGHT? DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY.
12/28/2006 9:28:02 AM

I am Excited to Introduce my Chosen
Liquid Nutraceutical Company
to YOU...
ENIVA, Inc.

News Headline:
VIBE has DNA protective properties

As some would say, the proof is in the pudding: If that is the truth ENIVA has for sure done it again. They have proved to the Medical Industry that they have a product that are different and after announcing that VIBE has DNA protective properties more than 3,000 wire services picked up the news and if you would like, you can click here to see what they are ALL so excited about.

While you are more than welcome to read all of the information on this page (and also follow the links that lead to a detailed explanation of the the highlights covered here), I ask you to also keep one Important Point in mind as you read.

THE QUICKER YOU JOIN, THE QUICKER YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SHARE THIS REVOLUTIONARY PRODUCTS WITH OTHERS!!!

The Products

ENIVA Nutraceutical has a complete range of products. However we are all focusing on what I like to call "THE ONE AND ONLY" VIBE The Original

It's a products that already have a consumer wholesale re-order rate of more than 50% and for retail customer re-order the rate it is close to 100% until they decide to order at wholesale price at NO EXTRA COST.

Our product is the most convenient one to take due to it is ALL IN ONE OUNCE = 11,000 milligram of Liquid Nutrients delivered at the cellular level.

Products that are competitively priced.

Products that are beneficial in a big way.

Products that work for the majority of people.

Product has the HIGHEST ORAC SCORE in the Industry.
Check out this comparison.
HIGHEST ORAC SCORE.

Pills and tablets:

ONLY 7% can be absorbed by the body UNLESS you have a gizzard like a chicken according the Physicians Desk Reference (PDF) This is why we chose liquid brought down to an Angstrom size that are 4 times smaller than a human blood cell.

The Marketing Plan

A lot of things are said about who has the best plan and I am here to tell you that ENIVA's plan is a plan every one can benefit from. You are getting compensated for what you put in to it. If you help the people you brought to the table you will get compensated and so on. In other words "their are no free ride" unless you are just looking for pennies. With ENIVA everyone wins, as we say "Get four and pay no more or commit to our mission and you will get a commission". It is really that simple.
New improved plan will be available August 1, 2008

The Support System

ENIVA has a huge amount of support websites and tools available at NO COST to you.

One free website with several tools to build your business, Sign up as a Preferred Customer at NO CHARGE and see for yourself.

Belonging to our team of business professionals you will be provided with what I call a recruiting website that are very powerful with VIDEO's and a few steps of training absolutely free when joining our team and express to the sponsor that you are here to build a business.
http://www.netsmartmarketing.com/ntrsource

Several weekly conference calls are also available at no charge.

PS: This ENTIRE support system is provided at ABSOLUTELY NO COST TO YOU!  

Company Credibility

ENIVA is always in the news with more articles, positive articles than I can list here, but rest assure, if you have questions ENIVA DOES HAVE THE ANSWER.

Company Stability

ENIVA was founded in May of 1998 and is now 10 years old. They are also TOTALLY DEBT FREE.

Company Integrity

The owners will due to their young age outlive most of their representatives and with members of the board all aged as their grandparents we feel strongly that this company is here for the long haul and directed by professionals that has made millions of dollars in the Private sector for several decades and know how and what it takes to stay in business for a very long time. In other words, we have honest owners and they conduct themselves with high integrity we can all be proud of.

FAST Payments

ENIVA has NEVER been late with even the smallest check, they pay promptly and ALWAYS ON TIME, and by the way your check of earned money due to you can ALWAYS be tracked 24/7 in your back office so you know exactly what you can expect to get paid every single week.

Here is the FUN PART!

It's not all work? we also need to take time out to have some fun. Click on the link below and see where we are going next and decide if you would like to join us have some good old time fun together with the entire ENIVA team of achievers.

Pictures from our 10th anniversary in Minnesota.

HAVE A GREAT YEAR EVERYONE!

If you have any questions please send me an email:
ivan@extremehealthteam.com

Ivan Heckscher www.FeelGood365.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!