Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: A *very* interesting comparison. Your thoughts?
12/27/2006 8:19:39 PM

Hi Linda,

I noticed that you say you haven't placed any ads on adlandpro, are you making money from Adlandpro? I have only been doing internet marketing for the past 4 months and I haven't made much money either. Am I in the majority? I do not even know how to set up a website, but I really don't have the exta money to have someone else do it at the present time. i thought I would make some money first and then I would have the capitol to pay someone for a good website. Anyway, I saw your forum and I could not help but chime in. Its good to have these forums for the information that is shared.

Thanks Again in Advance,

Rick

+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/27/2006 10:15:11 PM
If I had been asked that question a year ago, I wouldn't know what to say, other than I would have fallen into the middle of the 76% somewhere. Today, though, based just on what I have learned over the past year, it's really no suprise to see the comparison. The majority of people (either knowingly or unknowingly) are still working in the wrong direction. What I often sit and wonder (if I may make an analogy)is....how long will someone beat their head against a wall before they realize that hollow sound isn't necessarily coming from the wall??? LOL
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/27/2006 10:23:17 PM
Hi Rick, Might I make a suggestion? Download Linda's book and have a read. It's very interesting to say the least and will no doubt help you out or anyone for that matter wondering how to make money online with a business. It's a very doable thing, once you have an idea of what to avoid! Not knowing what to avoid when you get started can waste literall month or years of your time.
+0
12/27/2006 11:33:20 PM

Hi Crystal...

=========================
I do find however, that even the adlanders that I have grown the best repoire with, still try to hype me with their business ventures.  Few can offer fact or prove they are making an income.

You're very right! That happens a lot here - and in other communities, too. What happens goes a little like this;

Person "a" thinks "gee, I don't know how to sell well, but if I recruit people, the people under me might sell, and then I'll make money from my downline." So they recruit like mad. And the recruit lots of people who think; "gee, I don't know how to sell well, but if I recruit people, *they* might sell, and then I'll make money from my downline." 

And you end up with downlines of people who don't know how to sell recruiting more people that don't know how to sell. No matter how good the percentage is, any percent of zero sales is still zero in the bank.

"I know you must spend money to get money.But how much?"  I think that is a very good question, and I think there is an even better question to follow that:  Where do you spend your money to get money?

Right again. Most people spend money chasing "how to make money" programs. That's a mistake. We each need to figure out what industry we know or can learn. Then, any money we spend should be spent only on things that help us reach the consumer.

Know what I spend money on? Hosting for my website and annual domain renewals. I don't need to buy advertising because between PR (free) and article writing (free) and word of mouth (free) I have more business than I need.

I also don't need to spend money on "how to make money" programs because I know my skillsets and know what I am informed enough to sell. All I need to do is reach the consumer. My website does that quite nicely. lol

Linda

P.S. I *think* my ebook is in my sig file, but when I post this if I see that it's not, I'll come back (red-faced) and edit to add a link to it.  lol

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/27/2006 11:44:24 PM

My Respected and Dear Friend Linda!

This is a wonderful post.  Really everyone should see this and save their hard earned money. But people have a tendency to not listen! Thank you for your invitation

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!