Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: A *very* interesting comparison. Your thoughts?
12/27/2006 12:27:11 PM

Linda, next poll you should ask, how much they spent online, trying to make money.

I know you must spend money to get money.But how much? 

+0
12/27/2006 12:36:46 PM

Hi Linda,

My thoughts??  LOL  Well, to compare the two, obviously their is a question of truth in advertising.  Due Diligence would be appropriate.  I do find however, that even the adlanders that I have grown the best repoire with, still try to hype me with their business ventures.  Few can offer fact or prove they are making an income.

You are absolutely correct about conversations, and that is what is making my business successful.  Hiding behind ads is not good for business, you need to always give contact information and be personable.

Where can I get your ebook??

Thanks for the forum,

Much Luv,

Crystal

Advertise and Promote For Free at the MOS Business Network http://myouterspace.ning.com
+0
12/27/2006 12:47:47 PM

Hi Donald,

I don't mean to butt in on Linda, but your question intrigued a response from me. 

"I know you must spend money to get money.But how much?"  I think that is a very good question, and I think there is an even better question to follow that:  Where do you spend your money to get money?

Personally, I don't spend anymore than the initial business investment.  I also do not participate in a program that doesn't have a structure to return my investment within the first month.

Much Luv,

Crystal

Advertise and Promote For Free at the MOS Business Network http://myouterspace.ning.com
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/27/2006 1:04:39 PM
Hello Linda,

A "very" interesting way to end the year. lol  The only suprise I have received from your poll is the high percentage of people (around 30%) who reckon they earn over $1000 a months on the internet.

What it doesnt show is HOW they earn this money?- through surf sites, MLM's or direct sales of other products and services?  I have to confess that the money I make on the internet is a direct result of sales of my angels and nativities on my Website - and directed there by search engine searches for the product name or professional directories.  I receive a lot of click throughs from ALP forums, but these do not generally result in sales, which doesnt surprise me greatly. 

It would be interesting to know what kind of sources/sites/programmes the 30% have  for their internet income.

Happy New Year to everyone.
Love
Jenny

+0
Natalya Restivo

703 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/27/2006 1:12:55 PM

Hi everybody!

This is a very interesting information! I got a lot of messages with attractive offers to make easy money. I do not want to hurt anybody's feelings, but it looks like it's easy for those who is on the top of pyramid (who just started), and those who are on the bottom, should work really hard, and it's getting harder and harder for them, as competition is tough.

Reading offers, I always keep in mind that free cheese could be in a mouse trap only.

That is why I prefer real business, such as MLM. I prefer dealing with real people and real products. Honestly, it's not easy to develop it, but it really helps to learn a lot about many things, about myself, it helps to improve myself -- this business provides people with so many wonderful opportunities.

Read Robert Kiyosaki's book "The Business School. For People Who Like Helping People", where you can find good reasons to get involved in MLM business. 

One of the reasons is: The real opportunity to learn how to become a GOOD BUSINESSMAN".

I saw Donald Trump on TV recently, he support this way to become wealthy.

Wishing everybody a much success and Happy New Year!
 The image “file:///C:/My%20Documents/Natalya/HappyNY.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Natalya

NEWAYS HEALTHY HOMES: http://www.ineways.com/covina
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!