Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
A *very* interesting comparison. Your thoughts?
12/27/2006 11:25:56 AM

Hi...

So this is part of my inbox this morning...

And this is the result (so far) of a poll I ran asking members how much they are earning online so far.

Interesting to put those side by side. Thoughts?

: )
Linda

+0
Re: A *very* interesting comparison. Your thoughts?
12/27/2006 11:34:19 AM
AWESOME LINDA :-) Everyone needs to see this AND you need to get Linda's Ebook. Her book will save you thousands of dollars and years of frustration. Linda is a very, very rare gem.
+0
12/27/2006 11:45:47 AM

Hi!

====================================
AWESOME LINDASmiley Everyone needs to see this AND you need to get Linda's Ebook. Her book will save you thousands of dollars and years of frustration. Linda is a very, very rare gem.
====================================

Well thank you!              :)

Funny thing is this... I have probably sold more *at* Adland than the majority of people, and I have never mailed out one single ad. Or posted one.

Here's a little tip that most people don't know: We are not here to advertise even though this is "Adland". We are here to earn credibility in the field we sell stuff in. Ads don't earn credibility. Conversations do.

: )
Linda

+0
12/27/2006 11:47:42 AM

My Beloved and Respected Friend Linda.....!

Thank you for your invitation and this "wonderful" post.  Really everyone should see this and save their hard earned money.

Thanking you, once again.

With lots of Love, Affection, Respect and Prayers.....!

Your Ever Loving Friend,

Mohamed Gani.

+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/27/2006 11:50:59 AM
First thought, are these people telling the truth?
Followed by a few questions:
1.) "Online Sales"  that are legitimate MLM or otherwise - products and opportunties?
2.) Do these folks pay income tax on their revenue/earnings?
3.) What type of products are being marketed?
4.) Do they accomplish a purpose in improving and/or saving on the family and business budgets - not to mention many others topics?
5.) Will this business be here next year?
6.) Can these people look their customers, clients and prospects in the eye and wish them a Happy and Prosperous New Year?
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!