Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lyn
Lyn Dlugach

26 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2007 Expectancies
12/26/2006 9:00:04 AM

I see 2007 as a great year for everyone. Instead of writing your New Year's Resolutions, create a 2007 Expectancy List.

If it's love that you seek, expect your soulmate.
If you need to fine tune your health, expect perfect health.
If you lack finances, expect daily purple checks in your mailbox.

Whatever you desire, expect it to materilize in your life. If you haven't watched The Secret to understand The Law of Attraction, then head on over to www.thesecret.tv and watch the movie online for $4.95 [Yup, referral marketing where I'm not making a dime...do they have an affliate program? :)]

The right mindset is what makes the poor rich, the sick healthy, & the nobodies famous. They knew how to use The Power. All of us have used the Law of Attraction at some point in our lives. You just have to think back and remember when you got something that you dreamt of having and remember the feelings and the thought proccesses that made that dream a reality. It's time to retrain your brain and make your dreams realities. Here is the place to get started.

So what I would like for you to do in the subject line is to put your name out there to the universe, then in the body create your life for 2007.

Blessed be -lyn ~*~*~*~*~~B Free w/ Nav3~~*~*~*~*~ New system from a 9yr int'l company. Earn $13000mth within 10 mths. Unlimited Earning Potential. Request more info http://trillionaire.visionsuccess.biz ~~~~*~*~*~*~~Nav3 for Me!~~*~*~*~*~~~~
+0
Lyn
Lyn Dlugach

26 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Glen and Lyn Dlugach
12/29/2006 2:14:59 PM

I am expecting the universe to bring to me:

• a 3000+sq ft house (aka the School house) by February 2007
  • an 8 BR / 8 1/2 Ba home on 250acres (aka the dream home) by Christmas 2007
  • 2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 - one customized for each of us.
  • 2007 Dodge Nitro R/T - fully loaded
  • unlimited wealth
  • perfect health
  • creating 1M millionaires
  • the construction of the Walk in God camp for under-priviledged and lead astray children
  • the most awesome family vacations to Disneyworld, Universal Studios, MGM, Silver Dollar City, the Grand Canyon, and anything else the children want to do during the summer

I am thankful and greatful for everything I have and I feel the positive energies all around me bringing me all of my heart's desires. 2007 will be the most awesome year ever!!!!

Blessed be -lyn ~*~*~*~*~~B Free w/ Nav3~~*~*~*~*~ New system from a 9yr int'l company. Earn $13000mth within 10 mths. Unlimited Earning Potential. Request more info http://trillionaire.visionsuccess.biz ~~~~*~*~*~*~~Nav3 for Me!~~*~*~*~*~~~~
+0
Bogdan Wrzesinski

269 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: 2007 Expectancies
12/31/2006 1:02:09 AM
Thanks, Blessed Be Lyn,...
May you be blessed beyond measure for your unwavering faith and beliefs that are a true guiding light for the rest of us to follow. Appreciate your Adlamdpro Presence and here at:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Wishing you a new year of good adventures, love, joy, peace, health, and prosperity. May God Bless You Richly.

Bogdan, Intelligence Inc

+0
1/9/2007 10:50:46 PM

I watched "The Secret" and here's my summation.

Everything they say is in the bible.

Paul said to think lovely thoughts. Keep your mind on good things.

Be thankful for what you already have and in whatever state you are, be happy.

Christ teaches us that "we have not because we ask not". Ask for what you want, believing as if touching it and it will be given to you.

If you believe what you ask for will be given to you, it will.

If you believe you won't receive it, you won't. It's that simple.

We're taught to treat every request to God as if we have already received it. And be thankful in advance for the gift that our Father is more than happy to give you out of the abuncance He owns. All He asks for is ten percent. When you give that ten percent out of what He gives you freely you're blessed with even more.

The Secret isn't a secret. It's been known for a long time by those of us who read the bible and understand it. When  you make it something that's man made or discovered by men, you're bringing God down to your size instead of giving Him the glory for it. God created the universe. But the universe isn't God. Give credit to the creator, not the creation.

Becky

DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
Lyn
Lyn Dlugach

26 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/10/2007 10:24:07 AM

Thank you Becky for your Post.

The Secret is a different perspective and sometimes we just need to see things from another point of view to understand it.

I use the word Universe because not everyone uses in the Bible. We have so many religions in this Adland community; and even though we are a Christian based company, we most certainly don't discriminate against those that aren't. We accept all religions because that is the will of God. Each of us are brothers and sisters starting at one point and branching down.

I myself come from a family that was Christian on my father's side and Buddist on my mother's side. I went to Catholic mass on Saturday night and Thai Temple on Sunday mornings. Monday thru Friday, I walked with God. He always had the perfect words to open up hearts so that the ears would here.

My favorite quote from the bible is "All things are possible to him who believes"-Mark 9:23... which is also found elsewhere in the Bible. The other quote that we use around here is "Faith of a mustard seed can move mountains."

To walk in God's love is to be respectful of everyone's beliefs, and therefore I am. Only God has the right to judge people.

Have a blessed day!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!