Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: EIGHT EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
12/25/2006 5:33:56 PM
John and Luella!
I now have a box of tissues permanently stationed by the computer-I know when I open anything from the two of you I am going to need them, but this masterpiece....all I can say is BRAVO!

It was like watching a movie (John you touch me so deeply). I am so happy for your mom, for so many reasons.

Thank you, thank you thank you.

Oh, and if I forgot to say-yes I agree that she is a Woman of Courage and I am proud to pay homage to her.
+0
12/25/2006 8:16:52 PM
Hi John!  Wonderful article.  Your mom is truly a woman of couage and definately deserves this honor.  I am sure she is proud.
Veronica - Entrepreueur National Electronics Warranty- N.E.W. / Atlantic & Pacific Real Estate http://www.veronicasarena.com http://www.veronicasarena.com
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/25/2006 10:39:59 PM

Dear Joyce, I am humbled by your words.  I am honored that my mother's life story has touched you so deeply.  She had so much love to give and never received all the love due her.

Luella and I treasure your friendship.  We look forward to a successful year together as friends and as business associates.

Love and Peace,

John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/25/2006 10:46:36 PM

Veronica, I thank you for your kind words.  It is I who hold extreme pride at having had such a wonderful soul be my mother.  Time and space can never dim my love for her.

Love and Peace,

John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/26/2006 9:31:53 PM
Hello John and Luella,
  Sorry to be late, I will soon get time to read John's mother's writings.... thanks for honoring this wonderful lady!
God bless!
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!