Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
A time of Giving
12/24/2006 1:20:07 PM

Greetings everyone!

I'd like to take this time to thanks all my Adlandpro friends and members of this forum, and to wish you all a Blessed Christmas celebration, and the very best of success in the coming New Year!

I am feeling very blessed being surrounded by many family members, and am so grateful for all that we've been given and about to receive.
My thoughts turn to those less fortunate, those separated from family at this important time of the year, those whose stomachs will not bulge uncomfortably from the treats and large meals.

I hope that all of us who are fortunate will keep in mind the needs of so many others, and find it in our hearts to share what we can. Random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty can go a long way to change another persons perspective on life.

Membership in this forum continues to grow, and I encourage all of you to enter any of your motivational pieces, or any business building tools that you'd like to share with the other members here. Your participation is what makes this forum a success!

Best regards to all,

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Re: A time of Giving
12/24/2006 1:25:24 PM
Tim Southernwood, I also wish you and all members a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Yeae.
+0
12/24/2006 1:27:38 PM
Happy Holidays to you all
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/24/2006 1:31:51 PM
Hello Tim,
What a great post. I have been so blessed by all the amazing friends I have in all my communities that I am in,also to help and try to make a difference in others lives. I have been blessed to be able to donate money to the many needy organizations that need help. I have been blessed abundantly with the love of my life.He is an amazing man.I have been blessed by being able to touch others lives.

I wish for everyone to walk by faith not by sight, God does bless the pure at heart.

Wishing you and your family many blessings over the holidays.

Merry Christmas Tim

Aaron and Kathy
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/24/2006 3:18:58 PM

Dear Tim..I wish to all a very merry Christmas and the brightest of New years..may we fly to the stars...lol...

I too, look at all those less fortunate than us and my heart and thoughts go to them no just at this time,, but all the time...as it should be....

As you are awareI am also spiritiual in different ways..and so I share with you something that is so wonderfully put..enjoy and take meaning from these words as they are full of wisdom........

Native Commandments
Jasper Saunkeah, Cherokee

Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect.
Remain close to the Great Spirit.
Show great respect for your fellow beings.
Work together for the benefit of all Mankind.
Give assistance and kindness wherever needed.

Do what you know to be right.
Look after the well being of mind and body.
Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater good.
Be truthful and honest at all times.
Take full responsibility for your actions.
Let us greet the dawn of a new day
when all can live as one with nature
and peace reigns everywhere.

Oh Great Spirit, bring to our brothers
the wisdom of Nature and the knowledge
that if her laws are obeyed
this land will again flourish
and grasses and trees will grow as before.

Guide those that through their councils
seek to spread the wisdom of their leaders to all people.
Heal the raw wounds of the earth
and restore to our soul the richness
which strengthens men's bodies
and makes them wise in their councils.

Bring to all the knowledge that great cities
live only through the bounty
of the good earth beyond their paved streets
and towers of stone and steel.
so mote it be

Diane

+0

facebook