Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Christy Corley

74 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Buzz Off Instand Buzz.
12/22/2006 3:06:09 AM

The Instant Buzz they dazzle you with all the talk of infinity streams and sharks and leviathons, well its a bunch of garbage.  You have to download modzilla firefox (which I think is just spyware) and download IB and put a link or banner for it on your site so you can wiew a small bar of ads across the top of your browser so you can get your ad viewed.  What they dont tell you is that  to view their forum is for members only, which greatly reduces its viewing and they are not crawled by search engines.  To top it every post has to be approved and if it gets regected they wont even tell you why.  I just think this program is a waste of time

Have a Great Day Christy Corley http://www.corleysmonster.com http://www.JoinTheSolution.com/tulsaChristy email tulsachristy1@cox.net email tulsachristy1@cox.net
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Buzz Off Instand Buzz.
12/24/2006 11:09:43 AM

Hi Christy,

Thanks for your post. I've seen IB many times and resisited joining mostly for the reason that I had to download additional programs to my computer. That in itself will cause a lot of people to turn away.
I don't think that Mozilla is spyware (thought I could be wrong in that), but the information you provided was enough for me to feel that my decision was spot on with reagrds to that program.

I guess there will be some who won't mind downloading the programs, but I think the majority would be against.

Thanks for your participation here in the forum.

Best regards,

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
12/28/2006 2:43:51 PM
I agree with you that Instant Buzz is a waste of time. I have used it for quite a few months now and have had very little results. I recently heard that it is impossible to remove from your computer too but I haven't tried yet.
+0
12/28/2006 9:29:40 PM
I tried IB and it really slowed down my computer so I decided to uninstall it and it worked. I have been using Firefox Mozilla for quite a while and it is not spyware it actually works many times a lot better than Internet Explorer, in my opinion it's more about what browser you prefer. I have found that Pay It Forward 4 Profits when applied gives awesome results! I am a beginner in network marketing and I am not working a regular job, so I have a strict budget for now, and even at that it is working for me. Once I apply all the marketing strategies it offers I am going to get even more results than what I am seeing, it's very exciting! Happy New Year! Michelle Salinas My One Minute Presentation www.BrightSuccess.biz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!