Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ian
Ian Woolley

27 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
OTHER SIDE OF THE FENCE
12/22/2006 12:50:07 AM

OTHER SIDE OF THE FENCE

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FENCE, MY LIFE IS GRIM, LONELY AND SAD, THERE ARE DARK SIDES, AND MIXED WORLDS, BODIES SCREAMING AND BURNING, AND AT TIMES YES THEY ARE BAD, YOU CAN SIT AND CRY, BUT NO TEARS CAN BE SHED, I MAY LOOK NORMAL, BUT BELIEVE ME THIS IS A WORLD YOU WOULD DREAD.

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FENCE, MY TIME STANDS STILL AND I'M ALONE, ALL THE NIGHTMARES AND FLASHBACKS INSIDE MY HEAD, KEEP ME DISTANT AND ON MY OWN, THE EVIL THOUGHTS OF SELF HARM TO YOURSELF, OR TO HARM OTHERS, FLOAT IN YOUR HEAD, AS WE SAY SUCH AS LIFE, I MAY LOOK NORMAL BUT COULD YOU HANDLE THIS INNER TROUBLE AND STRIFE

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FENCE, I COULD SOMETIMES KILL, NO SECOND THOUGHT, NO EMOTION, NO PLEASURE, BUT ANYTIME AND AT MY WILL, ONE WRONG WORD CAN BE DIRECTED INTO MY HEAD, I MAY LOOK NORMAL, BUT IF YOU WERE IN MY SHOES YOU MIGHT WISHED YOU WERE DEAD.

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FENCE, THERE IS NO ROOM FOR REMORSE, SO FEEL FREE TO STEP INTO MY SHOES, AND LET'S MAKE YOUR LIFE WORSE, LET'S SEE YOU WALK AROUND TRYING TO HOLD YOUR HEAD UP HIGH,

I MAY LOOK NORMAL, BUT YOU SEE THE END IS NIGH.

POEM WRITTEN BY IAN WOOLLEY, ABOUT IAN WOOLLEY AND HOW HE FELT 12 MONTHS AGO,

TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT ME AND HELP ME I SAY THANK YOU, NOT JUST HERE BUT AROUND THE WORLD, TO THOSE WHO THINK I MAY BE A SAD PERSON SEEKING SYPATHY, THEN I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU

IAN WOOLLEY  MM, QGM, GWM, DM

FREE TO JOIN, MEGA $$$$$$$ www.ebizincomeclub.com/goto/IW6165.htm THE TRUTH AND ONLY THE TRUTH http://www.maxviralmarketing.com/?commando59
+0
Re: OTHER SIDE OF THE FENCE
12/22/2006 1:10:43 AM
Another amazing post my friend and keep them coming and hope you are have great holiday and look forward to your next post already

your friend
Aaron

Tire Chain reviews http://www.tirechainreviews.com Garden Composter Reviews http://www.bestgardencomposters.com
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/22/2006 1:26:51 AM

Hello Ian,

Very moving and about a world I can't imagine.

Roger

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/22/2006 12:49:06 PM
Ian,
More and more your expressions bring to mind Dante's Inferno. This work has a lot to say about human behavior and its consequences-and you remind us that "hell" is here and now.
Whether that hell be in physical, mental or emotional form-if we allow ourselves to to trapped there it can be for eternity.
Fortunately, we have many, many example-many here in this community-of courageous people who show us by sharing their stories, that escape is possible; and most importantly share with us the rewards they are now enjoying for having escaped.
I love you.
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/22/2006 6:15:43 PM
I am glad you feel you can express your feelings to everyone.
Have a very Merry Christmas
Kathy C
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!