Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Calling all Angels of Adland
12/20/2006 1:43:40 AM

Urgent Message

Attention: All Angels of Adland

I just recieved an email from one of our members that needs out thoughts and prayers so please lets do what we can to help him and let them know that we are all here for him and his group.

Here is what I was sent fron our Angels of Adland

Mister Jules Broussard

http://community.adlandpro.com/go/director80/default.aspx

Please pray for me as I am currently the interim administrator of a nursing facility which currently has only 21 residents. However they were cited with 43 deficiencies on a recent survey by the state before I came here.

I have only been here since November and am expecting the state to come back any day to hopefuly clear us of these deficiencies.

Please pray for our residents, staff, families, company and community.

Have a good, holy, safe, joyous and peaceful Christmas season!

director80

Mister Jules Broussard

This is our first call to action

so let him know we are all here for them and that we care

Aaron & Kathy

Angels of Adland.

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Re: Calling all Angels of Adland
12/20/2006 2:13:00 AM

I pray that your facility will be cleared by the State and that all what is needed to satisfy proceedures has been done to the satisfaction of the State Depatment involved. I pray also that Jules Broussards will keep his position and his Job with the help of God the Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, I Keith commit this prayer.

+0
12/20/2006 4:19:36 AM
You have my payers for your problems with the state.I have done battle with my state and won.In your case if what they are saying is true and you need some kind of repairs file for a grant from your own state to get the money you need to comply with whatever their asking you to do.Here is a website that you can go to it's free (www.nolo.com)this is a legal site it has the laws for all states and it tells what to do and how to do it.I hope this helps you out.If you need help with nolo send me an e/m and i'll find what you need.God bless, with all our prayers you can beat this. Wayne K.
Wayne Kemm
+0
Glo
Glo Williams

180 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/20/2006 6:09:16 AM
Jules, My prayers are with you And your Business,I wish you much success. If I don't hear from you again soon,Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Glo
www.daily-payday.com/index.php?id=3583
+0
12/20/2006 7:18:17 AM
Hang in there, friend. And keep your eyes open. We all know, and are assured, that God remains a step ahead of our needs. God respects a humble spirit. He also likes a positive outlook. We're here for you.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!