Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
THE CHANCE OF A LIFETIME - FREE!!
12/19/2006 10:59:22 AM

Hi Friends,

Have you ever dreamed about owning a piece of a big company? Too expensive? Not now!!

How about ownership without paying a penny...ever?

Too good to be true? No!

Amazing and unique? Yes!

Totally legal and fully disclosed? Yes!

Join us and own a piece of the next big Internet company - completely free forever! You will even get a $10.00 sign up bonus, free downloads, and a contract assuring you of ownership . Totally free - now and forever!
CLICK HERE to take a look!

On another note - GMST is onto another income stream - CLICK HERE but make sure your play by the rules outlined HERE or you will not be guaranteed any new signups put under you by the team. Follow the rules by only advertising the link I've provided, and the team will go to work for you!

Wishing everyone a blessed Christmas, and a Happy & Prosperous New Year!

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Cool
12/19/2006 11:18:58 AM
Very Cool Concept.  Powerful opt-in advertising. Thanks for the link.
Pay It Forward Network
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Cool
12/19/2006 11:30:10 AM
Hey David,

Thanks for the comment!
I think the advertising available in that system will become more powerful every day, as their list builds.
Having ownership is another concept that is catching on as well.

Best regards,

T
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
12/19/2006 2:24:24 PM

Hi tim, Sure Will look into it further, After i get Back, As the other has said , It looks like a Great idea to get into, Im at http://toronto.Kijiji.ca/c-viewAd=8415413    at 269 birmingham St. Toronto, ontario, Canada. M8V 2e3

All the best and Very Merry Christmas to you  And Hapopy New year for 2007     From Glenn Roberts ..    Thank you

+0
12/19/2006 2:26:18 PM

Hi Tim -yes it is time to take back theinternet-specialy from corporate greed

I am already a member

thank you for invitation and Happy Hollidays

Nick

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!