Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Chuck Bartok

258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
How do you Build your Network? Product or Opportunity?
12/18/2006 11:23:06 AM

One of the common discussions relating to Building Network Marketing Organizations has always been the "chicken or egg" question.

Do you introduce Prospects or Leads to the PRODUCT?
Do you introduce Prospects or Leads to the OPOORTUNITY?

Share with us your experiences and what methods prove your system works. We are a Master Mind here at Adland.
Let's Expand our Horizons.

Chuck & Shirley Bartok Northern California http://bestbusinessmindset.com http://youcanbuildit.info 530-798-0245
+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: How do you Build your Network? Product or Opportunity?
12/18/2006 12:14:40 PM
Hi Chuck!  :-)

Do you introduce Prospects or Leads to the PRODUCT?
Do you introduce Prospects or Leads to the OPOORTUNITY?

Well my friend?  I introduce leads (prospects) to ME!  Sure the product/company are vitally important - but people aren't joining a bottle of juice.  They are teaming with me - not my product.

There are different situations that do require different approaches however.....and I've found that it helps to have an understanding who they are as a person ,not as a prospect - and to find out what it is that THEY are needing.

As you well know my friend.......we are all about people helping people.  Not everyone needs or wants a travel package, or superjuice, or lead program.....or whatever. 

So I feel it's important to find out what THEIR NEEDS/WANTS/DESIRES are FIRST (if you can) and then go from there........

:-)
~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
Chuck Bartok

258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/18/2006 12:35:49 PM

Excellent Post Brian,

If you follow our philosophy and our Blog you will see that Branding one's self and developing relationships is Paramount to any Business venture.

When people walk in our Retail stores, it is the relationship that drives the energy of the staff.

We know they are there to buy "something", our job is to show them how, and that is develped through earning their trust & confidence by putting them first.

If someone contacts us about our business, we already know they are interested, or they wouldn't have invested their precious time.

"Leave all you meet with your Imprint and MORE of Themselves."

For 40 + years people have been OUR Business, Tools & System are our Products.  And since many of the Relationships are long lived, one enjoys a less hectic lifestyle.

(Network Opportunities are nothing more than systems to generate Income

All this still begs the question for those entering the Network Field.

We feel if yoyu have an outstanding Product, it usually comes first.

In our Case that is. We are encouraging dialogue.

Let's continue this vein.

Chuck & Shirley Bartok Northern California http://bestbusinessmindset.com http://youcanbuildit.info 530-798-0245
+1
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2006 2:51:58 PM
Very interesting forum Chcuk. I am focusing on building friendships first. The rest shall come later.
God Bless YOU
Kathy C
+1
John Hanevy

42 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/18/2006 6:07:28 PM
I agree that establishing rapport with your prospects/customers is very important. But, you still have to lead with something to attract their interest initially--then you explore further if they are willing to communicate, not everyone is.

I write articles occasionally, and submit them to websites and ezines that need content. I try to write informative articles that are related somehow to my products, or to my opportunity. The article is written to "flow" into the resource box, and hopefully at that point the prospect/customer will be interested enough to follow the link for more information.

Whether I lead with the product or the opportunity is dependent on the publication I am submitting to--what their audience is. If it is a health-related site, I will most likely lead with diet, or other health products, and write an article or ad to this specific audience. If it is a home business site, I will most likely lead with my opportunity, and try to write an article of general business interest that I can somehow use to highlight an aspect of my opportunity.

So, bottom line--there is no hard and fixed rule. You have to consider your audience, and write your ad or article to best fit their interests. Hopefully, you will get a response and that's when you begin to build a more personal rapport with them.

John
Pay for Results, NOT Clicks! And get great discounts from businesses in your area, and nationwide! http://tinyurl.com/m7zhz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!