Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcome To The 74th Person Of The Week Forum (A History Making Event)!!!
12/18/2006 2:51:53 AM
o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~oPerson of the Week o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~oPerson of the Week o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and Dr. Venerina Conti!

It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making thist event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez

John Sanchez       Dr. Venerina Conti 

The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below:

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member of the   Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Ladies and Gentlemen of AdlandPro, this week’s winner of the POTW award became the first relative of a former POTW to win the award, her name is Veronica Davidson. Veronica is the daughter of Luella May who won back in January of this year. We’re privileged to have these two wonderful ladies in our community. Veronica is a courageous lady who has survived through many ordeals in her life as you will see when you read her Bio. Congratulations Veronica on winning the Person of the Week award! Enjoy your history making event!

Here's Veronica's Bio:

Hi everyone!  I am so honored to have been chosen as this weeks POTW......Thank you!

I was born in Long Island, NY April, 9, 1972 and lived in Brooklyn, NY until I was around 7 years old.  I have some real nice memories of those days when everything seemed so simple.  We lived in a high rise building on Jay and Tillery right across the street from a park which I loved to go with my grandpa.  Ahh the simple life.  My mom, Luella May, who is also an awesome member here at Adland, worked a lot.  She always made ends meet no matter what was going on in our lives ( and we have had our share of drama ). I am sure this is why we are so close.

My dad did his best to raise me.  I say he did his best, however, it took me years to be able to say that with confidence.  There was a lot of abuse and heartache which he caused to both my mom and I and it would take up too much of my time to talk about.  The ONLY good thing that came out of that marriage was my brother Frank who I love with all my heart. 

My dad was a raging alcoholic.  He was very abrasive and harsh at times.  I realized that he was only a product of his past and didn't deal well with certain things.  But he tried his best.  I have to say that I saw my mom have major ups and downs during her marriage.  There were times she had to hold the entire household down by herself financially and mentally.  She had a long battle with a panic disorder and had a hard time coping with everything.  I still have no idea how she did it.  There were times I tried to be strong for her, but it was so hard for me to understand what was wrong.  I was so young and didn't know much about anxiety and panic disorders.  I tried to help her take care of my brother Frankie and did what I could.  I hated to see her suffer. Yet, there she was, working a full time job and dealing with it.  At the same time she had to deal with me.  I was always having trouble at school with the kids.  Kids can be so mean!  I wasn't very pretty and I had that awkward look that kids love to make fun of.  It got a little out of hand though.  I was burned on the neck once, called names, pushed, gum in the hair, etc.  My mom had to go to the school numerous times to deal with the principal and stick up for me. So much drama.    I think things were tough for everyone.

I will never forget the day my dad apologized to me for his wrong doings before he died.  Only no one knew he was going to die.  It was a complete surprise and still breaks my heart to this day.  I believe it was a heart attack that killed him.  With all of the drinking he did it's really no wonder.   I loved him so much and I wish I could tell him just one more time. We all have made mistakes and just to be able to hug him one more time would mean so much to me.  I don't think I would let go.  He tried.... and that is all I can ask.  I hope that where ever he is...he knows that.  Just the simple fact that he said he was sorry... meant everything to me.  It's so true what they say......treat your loved ones like it's the last minute you will see them because you never know............it very well could be. 

I had my first child when I was 17 years old (another long relationship story not worth talking about).  However, I dealt with it and I am so glad I did.  Ashley Nicole  is almost 17 herself now.  I also had two more beautiful daughters by the time I was 21 years old, Julia, who is now 15 and Lia who is 13.   My life has been a struggle, but I am glad that I lived through it.  I don't think I would be the person I am today if I hadn't gone through what I did.  I graduated high school in 1993.  It was a little later than I was supposed to because I dropped out earlier due to a young pregnancy.  However, I went back and finished.  I was previously married for almost 10 years.  I worked on and off but having young kids it was hard for me to hold a job down.  So I was a stay at home mom as well.  This proposed a problem later when I divorced my ex.   He was so abusive and I was tired of fighting.  I finally got the backbone to leave.  My work history was not very good so I had to do some hard jobs to earn money.   I absolutely hated working for other people. 

I remarried in 2002 to a wonderful man, James Davidson.   You can say that we are the Brady bunch.  He has 3 beautiful children as well.  Aiden is 10, Kassie is 9 and Katie is 8.  What a houseful!  I then realized how important it is to be self employed.  It's so important to be able to make it to the kids school activities and whatever else may come up when you have 6 kids.  Things that bosses don't care about.  Well, my husband and I decided to stand on our own two feet and become self employed.  Despite his military pay from the Army National Guard which is only part time, it's crazy having to budget the money you have because you never know when you will get paid again.  However, I LOVE IT.  We started using Dipetane which is an advanced fuel technology, loved it and became independent distributors.  I absolutely love the people we have met and continue to meet.  We have made some life long friends here at Adland and across the world.  It's definately worth the time and effort.  Not to mention my mom is also a Dipetane distributor.so we are able to work together as a family unit.   I see what is important in my life and I am truly blessed to be able to have overcome what I have been though and have what I have today.   

http://www.money4daily.com/

Veronica

First Mother and Daughter POTW team!

More About Luella May 

Luella May and Veronica Davidson

Folks, it's now time to congratulate this wonderful lady on winning the Person of the Week award. Please invite her to join your list of friends if she's not already on it.

Veronica, congratulations to you and your Mom on being the first Mother and Daughter POTW Team. I bet Luella is really proud of you. Imagine, two POTW Queens in the same family.  ;-) Enjoy your much deserved week of honor. We love you both and we appreciate what you do in the Community.

Love and Blessing to all of you from,

John Sanchez and Dr. Venerina Conti

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

IF YOU HAVEN'T VOTED FOR THE 75th POTW YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO DO SO TODAY AT:

75th POTW Poll < CLICK THERE!

New POTW nominations forum at:

Nominations Forum < Click There!

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 74th Person Of The Week Forum (A History Making Event)!!!
12/18/2006 3:23:39 AM
Hi Veronica,

As your Mom must be fast asleep at this hour - can I be one of the first to congratulate you on being voted The Person of The Week!

You're a fighter and a survivor and have learnt how to get the best out of your life and deserve this Award for being you - whoever your Mom is!!

Congratualtions, enjoy your week, and dont forget I have a large supply of bandages if you need them!

And Mom - you must be feeling wonderful - it is better than when Veronica was in the school play at Christmas when she was a little girl!

Lots of Love
From your friend in Spain
Jenny

+0
12/18/2006 3:28:07 AM
Congratulations for becoming the POTW.
Enjoy the limelight and the honor.
+0
June Craig

35 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/18/2006 3:40:06 AM
Congratualtions Veronica!

Mom 2

Enjoy your week!

June
+0
12/18/2006 4:26:11 AM
WAY TO GO GIRLS!!!!  I BET YOU ARE A VERY PROUD MUM LUELLA :)
*CONGRATULATIONS VERONICA*
wonderful to see you as our QUEEN OF POTW you so deserve this honour, have a Fantastic Week and I wish you all the very best in everthing you do! WOOHOO!!!
                Hosted By SparkleTags.com 
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!