Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gary Shaw

38 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
That a good Ideal
12/17/2006 7:29:37 PM

Please Read THIS BELOW,

This happen to my Wife and Daughter last week. 

COULD it HAPPEN TO A LOVE ONE OF YOURS?

My wife and daughter were driving all around the country side looking at some land for us to buy and had been using her phone to call on price's of the land.

You really never know when an emergency may come up.

She and my daughter had ran over something in the road, on a dark country road. The Tire was going down, so she pick up her cell phone after having it on all day, to try to call me. And it was dead.

Then she remembers the Little Silver Bullet I gave her a few weeks ago. She get's it out, Along with the (1) AA battery I'd put in to the Accessory bag that comes with it, And she put's in the battery in to the little Silver Bullet, And Plug's it into her cell, BINGO, She NOW was able to call me and I told her about the fix a flat bottle (can) that was in the trunk of her car.

So she opens trunk and the light bulb had blown, So she start to panic again, I tell her that there is a fiber optic LED Built in Miniature flashlight with it, So turn it on, NOW she not in the dark to see the can or, to put the fix a flat can to the tire.

She said that IT LIT up the area so she could see in the trunk and to fixing the tire on the side of the road.

I don't know, that there were any house around them, All I knew was they were on a dark road way out in the country in another state looking for land for us and my daughter to buy and build our DREAM HOME'S ON, over 50 Acres.

All I could hear in here voice was a panic sound from her and my daughter's voice.

In till she had light and the tire was back up.

WOW< I never thought about this in an EMERGENCY. 

What a Life saver that was.  Right, but there more.

It's a 3 in 1 power charger. Yes a 3 in 1, it not only does cell phones, it does my daughter's Mp3 player, My Son's iPod. So my whole family love them.

I'm a Businessman, can you Imagine being on an Important call and having your battery go dead at an Airport, or in a important business call. There has BEEN A many a times before, PHONE WENT DEAD ON ME, BUT NOT ANY MORE, THANK'S TO THE SILVER BULETT.

THIS REALLY HAPPEN TO U.

CAN IT HAPPEN TO YOU OR A LOVE ONE, ASK YOURSELF THAT QUESTION?

CHECK OUT THE NEW ALL IN ONE * 3 IN 1 POWER CHARGER FOR ALL CELL PHONES, Mp3'S, iPods WITH AN EMERGECY BUILT IN FLASHLIGHT  WOW!!!!

The following 20 minute conference call will change your life, Yes it maybe could in an emergency could save a life too....

www.feederprogram.com/calls/12-12.mp3  <------- click or copy and paste to browser and listen to this it could change your life.

This is the only product in MLM that will allow you to earn $1,250.00 to $10,000  Before NEW YEAR EVE, AND IT'S A GREAT STOCKING STUFFER... FOR CHRISTMAS

I like to invite you to one of my Live OPPORUNITY Calls I do NIGHTLY @ 8:30 PM. EST. Every Night 7 nights a week
@ 319-256-0200 Pin code 984191#  

After each call I'll answer all Question openly and honestly there as well.  So please join in some times and tell me what you really think. 

www.ecoenergizer.com/gs1

MID-ATALANTIC FIRE SAFETY SOLUTIONS, LLC.
7407 WHITEPINE ROAD
RICHMOND. VA. 23237
OFFICE: 804-271-3473
CELL: 757-560-4713
E-mail Address: fire1doc@aol.com  (subject line: ECO)
GARY SHAW

Gary Shaw Nanoenergizer
+0