Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gary Shaw

38 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
WHO WANT TO EARN $1,000.00 TO $10,000.00 BEFORE CHRISTMAS?
12/16/2006 11:19:34 PM
Please read below what happen to my wife and daughter the other day. IT COULD HAPPEN TO A LOVE ONE OF YOURS TOO.

My wife had to use it the other night in an emergency, Her cell phone was dead, she ran over something on a country road. Tire went down, she pick up her phone after having it on all day, to call me. And it was dead. Then she remembers the Silver Bullet I gave her a few weeks ago.  She put the AA battier in the Silver Bullet and Plug it in, Bingo she call me and I told her about the fix a flat bottle in the trunk. So she opens truck light bulb had blown She not what It dark, a road I don't know, no house around, I could here in here voice a panic and my daughter's. I told her to turn the flashlight on, she I don't have one. I told her To to turn on the one in the Silver Bullet, she what? So she find it and turn it on and found the fix a flat. And there was a nuff light to see in the whole trunk and to do the tire.   

What a Life saver that was.  Right, but there more. It's a 3 in 1 power charger. Yes a 3 in 1, it not only does cell phones, it does my daughter's Mp3 player, My Son's iPod. So my whole family love them.

I'm a business man, can you Imagine being on an Important call and having your battier go dead at an Airport, in a business meeting.  It has many a times before. BUT NO MORE,thank to the silver bullet.

IT'S A 3 IN 1 POWER CHARGER FOR ALL CELL PHONES, Mp3'S, iPods WITH AN EMERGECY BUILT IN FLASHLIGHT  WOW!!!!

The following 20 minute conference call will change your life, Yes it maybe could in an emergency could save a life too....

www.feederprogram.com/calls/12-12.mp3  <------- click or copy and paste to browser and listen to this it could change your life.

This is the only product in MLM that will allow you to earn $1,000 to $10,000  Before Christmas and it is a
GREAT STOCKING STUFFER...

www.ecoenergizer.com/gs1      <------- Join for free and buy just one or as many as you like wholesale.

757-560-4713  (cell)
Office: 804-271-3473

Gary Shaw

A RICHMOND, VA. BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU MEMBER
Gary Shaw Nanoenergizer
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!