Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
THIS IS HOT!
12/13/2006 2:41:18 PM

This is fresh people! It's from two of the hottest marketers online today, and I wanted my friends here to get a chance to see it first!

Here's your chance to lay your hot little hands on a system that:

* Increases your traffic by a whopping 927%

* Allows you to generate traffic 24/7 absolutely FREE!

* Makes you kick butt profit in the traffic generation process

Heck, the creators of this system actually generated over 1.57 unique million visitors to their website!

Want proof?

CLICK HERE

This system was designed specifically to help you over the traffic generation dilemma and show you point-blank how to target hungry net surfers that are interested in what you have to offer...

The days of yanking your hair out trying to figure out how to get the RIGHT PEOPLE to come to your website or see your products are over…

CLICK HERE

Highly recommended!

P.S. Don't forget to check my signature line below for some other great and working systems.

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Re: THIS IS HOT!
12/13/2006 3:36:01 PM

Hi! Check this out!

http://www.theperfectstartup.com/?id=2024

It is the perfect startup.

Steven Wills

+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/13/2006 11:53:33 PM
Hi Tim!  :-)

Thanks for sharing the info about Ewen's new brainchild!  He is one of the best!  Have a great week my friend!  :-)

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
Frank Encarnacion

107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/14/2006 12:02:42 AM

This is Really HOT:

Earn $1.00 For Each Referral You Send to Us, $.75 For Every Level 2 Referral, and $.50 For Every Level 3 Referral
Click Below To See How It Is Possible To Earn $3751 For Just Referring 1 Person To Download This Free Report And No One Even Has To Buy A Single Thing.

This blew me away.
I have to say " JIM EDWARDS IS THE MAN! "
anyone who has been involved in internet marketing for over 48 hours simply has to have heard of Jim Edwards. He has one of the best selling books on Amazon and it IS the best selling ebook EVER on EBAY.
Jim has sent me a link to a video showing a new classified advertising source available on EBAY. No details to fill in, nothing to download, click, watch, be amazed and promote to millions of EEbay mambers.
JUST IN...JUST IN...JUST IN...
I just got an email about Keith Baxter's Free
Report called - "Give PPC the Finger"
I will admit that I thought it was some hyped
up offer to get me to join for free and get
some offer...
...Turns out I was wrong... Way wrong.
The bottom line is, this report really opened
my eyes. The good news is, the report also
shows you what you need to know to succeed
in the near future.
The times are changing and I it would be a shame
for anyone to not read this report and fail like many
will.
I read it, and I wanted to share it with you ASAP.
I recommend you take a break from whatever it
is you are doing if you can and get access to this
report now.
Consider your future success by going here now...

Happy Holidays

Thanks,
Frank
Frank Encarnacion-- http://FrankE.yoli.com
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/14/2006 12:35:24 PM

Hey Frank,

What a great way to build a HIGHLY responsive list eh?
I mean, compared to purchasing leads at what..up to $3 a head? And those at best would return a response rate of 10%?

At most this guy is paying about $2 for super responsive leads (that's us guys)
already verified AND opted in!
Of course this is a duplicate method recently used in the "Death of Internet Marketing", and has become a new market trend.
It's great of course if you have the cash on hand to swing this, because my figures indicated that Mike likely paid out perhaps $50,000 for a new and highly responsive list, and if you follow that a list is worth about $1 per head per month, he's looking at about $550,000 of income for the balance of the year.

Interesting trends to be sure.

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!