Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ian
Ian Woolley

27 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
DEPRESSION
12/10/2006 6:53:40 AM

WAR AND DEPRESSION

HEY YOU'RE OFF TO WAR BUDDY, SO YOU NEED TO HAVE THIS JAB, YOU CAN'T SMOKE IN HERE MATE, BEST THROW AWAY THAT TAB, ROLL YOUR SLEEVES UP BUD, BECAUSE THERE'S MORE ONE, THERE YOU GO MATE, THAT WASN'T SO BAD, NOW MOVE ALONG OVER THERE YOU'RE NOT DONE.

I BET YOU'RE SICK OF SEEING US, AND IT'S ONLY YOUR FIRST DAY HERE, YOUR ARMS WILL BE SORE SOON, YOU WILL FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE YOU TWO MASSIVE BRICKS, OH AND YOU WILL GET SOME OTHER PROBLEMS IN THE BOWEL REGION, YOU WILL BE SICK, MAYBE THE SHITS, STOMACH CRAMPS THAT'S THE BEST ONE, YOU CAN'T MOVE, RIGHT NOW THAT'S THE TOP OF OUR HITS

IF YOU START TO FEEL DIZZY, WITH A BOUT OF THE SWEATS, JUST RELAX THIS IS NORMAL, IT'S THE SUN AND THE CONCOCTION JUST MIXING, NOT TO WORRY, THERE WILL COME A TIME WHEN ALL OF THIS WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE, BUT SOME OF THIS IS UNLICENSED,SO DON'T GO HOME AND TELL YOUR WIFE

SO 15 YEARS ON AND I AM SICK, DEPRESSED, ANXIOUS, CAN'T SLEEP, SUFFER NIGHTMARE, PTSD, CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME & FIBROMYALGIA, AND MANY MORE AILMENTS, NOW I AM BEING CHECKED FOR CANCER, I LIVE A WORLD OF PAIN CONSTANTLY TAKE 34 TABLETS DAILY, FOR WHAT I ASK, SIMPLE IS THE REPLY, TO BE TOLD BY THE POLITICIANS AND COUNTRY, IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD,

THERE ARE TIMES WHEN I WISHED IT WAS, BUT MOST TIMES I WOULD LIKE TO BE DEAD

WELCOME TO DEPRESSION.

IAN WOOLLEY   COMMANDO59

FREE TO JOIN, MEGA $$$$$$$ www.ebizincomeclub.com/goto/IW6165.htm THE TRUTH AND ONLY THE TRUTH http://www.maxviralmarketing.com/?commando59
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: DEPRESSION
12/10/2006 1:31:15 PM
Hi Ian,

Your poem is beautifully written and I can relate to everything you are saying here.  It is a very sad state of affairs.

Our Marine son who was in the Gulf war still suffers from all of the chronic pictures you paint, and fights depression on a daily basis.  Things are far better than they were...........and I hope and pray that someday this monster will all be behind him and all the others.

God bless you for bringing your talent to the drawing board.......there are many people who will really benefit from your poems and the new web site you are building!

You are the best,  Jill

+0
Ian
Ian Woolley

27 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/10/2006 7:27:12 PM

Hi Mom

It's your adopted son Ian, you should spread the word in AdlandPro about my Poems because there is only you and Georgios reading them, I won't put too many up in here, but if you want some for your son, no problem I have some happy ones, joyfull ones, i'm not alway's Depressed, i get an hour off, now and again?? got to keep a sense of humour, love your angel by the way

take care, I hope we meet one day

Ian x

FREE TO JOIN, MEGA $$$$$$$ www.ebizincomeclub.com/goto/IW6165.htm THE TRUTH AND ONLY THE TRUTH http://www.maxviralmarketing.com/?commando59
+0
12/10/2006 7:47:07 PM

Hey there my friend I just wanted you to know that we are all here for you if ever you need anything or just want to talk I am here I also have suffered from ptss and know how it turns you inside out and you can t even trust what you feel is real so if you ever need te vent or just chat feel free to drop me a line any time  i would love to get to  know you .

I havent been thru a war but am a first aid attendant / paramedic and have seen more than i ever wanted to and know the value of debreifing and having the right support around you to help with this disablling  situation , I also want to thank you for all that you have given for us and I do appreciate it with all my heart an it means alot to me even if the powers that be have let you down i will not

I felt the whole world was a let down and there wasent anybody in the world that even cared and was to the point i couldnt leave the house for almost a month feeling that the world was empty and no one understood and belive me it was the hardest time in my life and has taken me along time to get back the confidence and courage that i had before but it does come back to you after a while very slowly and one day it is just a horrible memorie but the pain and quilt has stopped and I am now spending all my time helping others

Well there are no words i can say to releave your pain right now and i am not going to try but just know you have a friend out here and I appreciate all you have done for us ,

drop me a line anytime just to chat orr yell or what evern you feel the need to do I would be honored

your friend

Aaron Martirano

Canada

Tire Chain reviews http://www.tirechainreviews.com Garden Composter Reviews http://www.bestgardencomposters.com
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/10/2006 8:17:35 PM
Hello Ian, Well I want to tell you Im here for you any time along with Aaron and Jill. I will help you get your poems shared. I want you to know that I have 3 boys who were in the army,! gets out in june,The other 2 are out but as you know there still attatched for many years, My 2 boys went to Iraq and saw many bad things,As a mother I became very distraught,worried sick about them.I even stopped watching Tv I just did not want to be reminded.I did get involved with being a Military mom and helped many boys which I still do. I even had some over at Thanksgiving time, because there mums are all far away.I have become great friends with many soldiers who are stationed by fort lewis.My home is always opened to them. Any ways My son was the vehicle commander for the stryker tanks his crew got blown up,the only reason he survived is he was promoted 2 weeks earlier and there not aloud to leave the tank.So my son watched his crew and best friends die. For a young boy that sent him over the deep end. he is ok but not really, he will never be my Andy that was sent there before it all happened. My other 2 boys alcoholics to the point they black out the night mares the dreams the voices that follow them in there minds it is just to much. yes they are also very de3presseed, how can we stoip this??you never can you can learn to deal with it cover it up bury your self in it but it never really goes away. As time goes on and we get a understanding then the load is alittle easier but untill you reach that I am here to be your angel like I am for so many people here at Adlandpro. Just reach out I will be there. I am simikathy1@yahoo.com if you need to chat. I will be praying for you and your poem is very good.Many blessings to you, Kathy Hamilton/simikathy.com
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!