Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gift Of Life
12/7/2006 1:18:43 AM

Dear Friends:

It is a privilege and honor to be part of AdlandPro I have gained so many new friends and acquaintances it is a very overwhelming of the many types business opportunities over the Internet and I am very certain the majority of you are getting a good revenue returned on your efforts and personal time that you put into your online business, like you I put in a great deal of time, energy and effort but at this particular time I am not receiving any online sales from my web site and it is very difficult to sign up or joined any other business opportunity was out some type of regular income whether it may be weekly, biweekly, monthly.

My good friends what I need is people who are willing to make an investment into themselves for their health because without being healthy how can one look after any type of business or the responsibility of people who depend on them when they are needed the most we are so inclined to invest money into our vehicle, and do the regular maintenance as required because there is very large investment sitting in our driveway or garage but why are we so reluctant to make a investment in the most important piece of equipment that we have which is our body and be willing to maintain it as good as we maintain our vehicle because what most of us seem to forget is that without our body functioning probably how would we be able to operate the mechanical vehicle that we own.

For a moment or two please think about what I have just said it is really a very simple concept our personal health is put aside for material objects until body malfunctions and then we require medical attention and during the process there is time away from work and in most cases if we are not working most of us do not get paid but then again a doctor prescribes a prescription or runs a series of test in which means more time off work or because of the handy pharmaceutical representative he may ask us to try some samples that he has in his office for a week or two and if there is no difference then to get in touch with him for another appointment. In the last 30 plus years of my life I feel very comfortable putting a natural herb, supplements, multiple vitamins into my system opposed to putting a man-made chemical substance into my body.

Here are some samples as follows:

1. How many people do you know that are strong candidates for cardiovascular problems?
  2. How many people do you know that are strong candidates for cancer problems?
  3. How many people do you know that are strong candidates for diabetes problems?
  4. How many people do you know that are strong candidates for arthritis problems? 
  5. How many people do you know that are strong candidates for back problems?
  6. How many people do you know that are strong candidates for obesity problem?
  7. How many people do you know that are strong candidates for anxiety and depression problems?
  8. How many people do you know that are strong candidates for Alzheimer's disease problems?

The list goes on and on we are all able to be sick at one time or another it is just a matter of educating ourselves and keeping an open mind to alternative medicine opposed to conventional traditional medicine of mankind.

Be an explorer and take a journey into nature natural way for good health and living longer as well as slowing down the aging process.

We are in the season of Christmas and we are purchasing gifts for all of our loved ones that we love so dearly but have you given them the gift of life, please take this very seriously because God knows I am trying to do a job for the sake of his people who are willing to listen.

Yours truly,

Garry Cuthbert

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!