Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
I did something I NEVER do. What do you think of this?
12/6/2006 11:14:25 PM

Hi..

I log in every day (or two) to reply to messages, check the forum, and sometimes add new threads. Today, I did something I almost NEVER do. I watched the banners at the top of the page. Normally I ignore them.

I copied the "headline" of the banners I saw while I was here this evening. Here they are:

• Attract Wealth Automtically
  • Post Your Ad 4 F.R.E.E.
  • It Makes You Wealthy
  • Join the Prosperous People!
  • Brand New Software Automatically Sends 10,000 Real Visitors to Your Website
  • Flood Your Paypal With $20.00
  • 100,000 People Want to Pay You $5 For Joining Your Mailing List
  • Here's Your Chance to Steal an Internet Millionaire's Step by Step Success Guide
  • Ready to Start Earning $500.00 Per Day?
  • Earn $3,000+ Every Day
  • Make $1,000+ per week from home!
  • Simply the Best Network Marketing Opportunity Around!!!

What do you think of those?

+0
Re: I did something I NEVER do. What do you think of this?
12/6/2006 11:20:37 PM
Hi Linda, I observe the headline banners quite often. The ones that you have listed are the typical one that I see everyday. 1 out of the 12 is intriging " Post Your Ad 4 FREE " as it appeals to a marketer to expose their websites and products. The remaining 11 have no appeal to them what so ever. They come off as alot of Hype and cheesy. But I've been online for quite awhile so maybe it would be attractive to a newbie. Much Luv, Crystal
Advertise and Promote For Free at the MOS Business Network http://myouterspace.ning.com
+0
Ricardo Alcaraz

203 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/6/2006 11:27:55 PM
Hello Linda,

I think the headlines we use target a particular niche we want to reach. In composing the headlines though, we choose based on our personal preferences.

Cheers!
Ricardo

+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2006 11:33:31 PM
Hi Linda,
I don't pay any attention to the banner ads. I check out the invitations to the forums. Since I have several
each day, I am more interested in them than the ads.
Mary
+0
Mark Hodgetts

71 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/6/2006 11:51:01 PM
Hi Linda - it's been a while, but i still read your posts when I have time. Frankly I'm sick of the hye and the outright lies that people are reduced to pedalling. I wonder how a headline that said. "I'll do my very best to help you make money" would go - probably it would bomb. Here's a thought - The only place you find success ahead of work is in the dictionary, but people don't want to know. It's appalling - and one of the reasons I post infrequently ay Adland Cheers Mark
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!