Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The power of learning
12/4/2006 7:41:39 PM

I once heard it said that the worst part of any tragic situation is if nothing is learned by it. Into every life a little rain must fall. God sends the rain on the just and unjust alike. Difficultyand failure can make us or break us depending on weather we choose to learn from them or to react to them. If we learn we grow.

WE grow in ways we never expected. It becomes more than the pursiut of happiness, it becomes the happiness of pusuit. My internet experience has been like this. Mistakes ,deadend goose chases. but each one has resulted in lessons

learned that will last a lifetime. Each lesson adding to the last so the only real tradgedy would be if I quit. Choosing to learn is the motivation for staying on course and staying on course is the only way to make it all worthwile.

I hope what ever difficulty you may experience you dig in and learn from it,so you can stay the course and cross the finish line as the champion you are.

sincerely Bill. 

Get Paid to Promote your buisness www.gibline.com/blk1
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The power of learning
12/5/2006 10:33:51 AM

Hi Bill,

That's a powerful and meaningful lesson for all of us to learn from!
My wife Patricia was a prime example of that this past week. She worked so hard and was just one little step from making a milestone in her business, when a deal fell through. Initially she was devastated because she had worked so hard to accomplish what she had to that point. To have the "prize" snatched away from her was a blow to her confidence and she couldn't help but cry.
Fortunately her support system came to the rescue and let her know that these things happen, what a great job she had done during that month, and helped her focus on the positives of her achievements.
I'm happy to say that after wiping her eyes dry, she made the vow that she would work even harder to duplicate those successes and got right back on that "horse".
Often times we will face adversity, but we will only lose if we don't learn from any mistakes or if we give up trying. We become stronger and more determined when we refuse to quit!

Please Don't Quit!

Do you want tons of traffic? Join free here!

Get paid $10 for every referral here!

You didn't get this when it first came out?

Without a doubt the most incredible deal on the web!

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
12/5/2006 12:49:45 PM

Here's a quote that's sited in the book The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson, which I think is a must read. The quote is by Thomas J Watson, SR. I think it says it all.

"Would you like me to give you the formula for success? It's quite simple really. Double your rate of failure...You're thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn't at all...You can be discouraged by failure-or you can learn from it. So go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that's where you'll find success. On the other side of failure."

Janet

+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/5/2006 2:37:15 PM
GREAT POST Janet!
I'm going right now to Amazon to get a copy!!

Best regards,

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!