Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 72nd Person Of The Week Forum!!! (POTW Award)
12/9/2006 10:51:45 AM
Bea Souza, Thank you for stopping in the POTW forum! I hope you are feeling better. Yes, we need to talk. I really would love to have you in The Perfect Start Up with us. We have such a Great Team going! I will call you ! Linda TeamLeader/Guardian
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/10/2006 4:42:04 PM

Hi Linda,

I just popped back in to say, Its been a pleasure to see your lovely face all week and the fact that you have replied to every post.

I won't mention any names but some people just can't be arsed to give a sensible reply to everyone, by choosing either a

BIG FONT SO IT LOOKS LIKE THEY GIVE MORE.

Or a couple of lines and a big graphic?

Your so huggable!

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/10/2006 5:56:46 PM
John P Thanks, I love chocolate! Ha, ha! And gave up house keeping when I moved to live with my son in his condo. The maid can take care of it. I cook a little and putter around to take care of things for my son, as he is working, going to school, and volunteer fireman! He needs to get this schooling behind him as much as possible before he gets a wife and kids, the whole 9 yards, ha, ha!!! The last three years or so I have really gotten into healthy eating. The Angel food cake, fresh strawberries and real whipped cream! are a desert that you don't have to feel guilty about. I have always loved strawberries, and other fresh fruits, thinking of them as a luxury, tooooo learn they are the necessities of life. A banana or two a day, a must, a brain food, good for blood pressure and so much more. But I was bad, we had chocolate cake, to die for, literally,ha, ha@! It was out of this world.Happy Birthday Celebration! Calico's has their own bakery, restaurant, antique shop and a Steakhouse... in the old historic area of 4th Street in North Valley area of Albuquerque! The parents of two of the young firemen my son works with own it! :-) Linda
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/10/2006 6:00:22 PM
John P, I think Leeelllluuu (Lisa Westbury) told me a long time ago that I needed to answer every post to any forum ... Many of us need very detailed instructions on how to do things, ha, ha!!!! As long as I know, I try to do, but there is so much that I know soooooo little about, ha, ha!!! Linda
+0
12/11/2006 4:10:48 AM

Hello Linda!  :-)

Your POTW week has come to an end but you reigned well as our POTW Queen.

Thank you for taking the time to answer everyone who posted here in your forum.

Take care my friend. I wish the best life has to offer for you and I hope that this event is the start of great things for you in the coming year.  ;-)

John Sanchez

From the abundance in your mind come the manifestations in your life... JRS ©

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

John 13:34 (Whole Chapter)
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

John 13:35 (Whole Chapter)
By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!