Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: I'm curious. Have you lost money online?
12/3/2006 11:20:46 PM
We started out as a non-profit co. (not intened that way) . but by hard work, things are looking up. 
+0
12/6/2006 2:55:29 PM
Yes we have lost money on the Net too, but we live and learn.

Selya

Your Ads in Living Color http://adplunkit.com
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/7/2006 1:54:00 PM
I have not lost a penny as I am very cautious as to what I spend money on. I try a site for FREE first & then check to see if I should pay in. So far I am working with all FREEBIES!!
Thanks Linda for asking
Kathy C

+0
T
T Reed

35 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/18/2006 7:16:47 PM

I'm glad that you asked this question also, my name is Taylor and if you ask me if I know what I am doing, I can honestly say nope, but I'm learning!!!  I joined SFI when it was new and I lost alot there.  I finally cancelled.  I wasn't amused with them,  the upline was no help and they sold my information.  I was getting magazines and junk in the mail right and left.  Also, with some of the survey companies they really don't pay, and that is right up there with the surfing companies.  I lost quite abit there.  I spell my name differently upper case or lower case to see which company is selling my information.  I had one that signed me up for a telephone service which was sent to my spam box.  I thank god I look at spam as it said I had 24 hours to cancel it.  This is the second time this one has happened.  Someone also sigend me up with an online credit union, and tried to transfer funds from  my paypal and my bank into the credit union.  I was livid.   

Currently I am with fortebuilder/New Vision and I like the company.  They first came out with Vemma and I monitored them for over a year, but that was there only product and I am allergic to it, so I didn't join.  When they came out with Forte' and Fortebuilder along with a lot of other products that I do use I signed up  with them.  My upline has been true to their word and built my first success line and that of my pre-enrollees. I know that in the online world marketers  are always looking for leads, which is the hard part of this business, so I certainly appreciated their help as they know where to get the leads.  but I did receive a royalty check from them and I was impressed.

Taylor

T. Reed http://formydals.newvision.net/ http://www.fortebuilder.com/949709002 The Ultimate Super Juice, put the spring back in your step and your life.
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/19/2006 9:26:06 PM
Lost money online? Well, to date I've spent a lot...but haven't lost any. I've been very fortunate in that regards unlike a lot of people I read about here and there. I guess that owes to being cautious and knowing what to stay away from for the most part. The one thing I have learned, at least for myself, is that building someone elses business doesn't make you very much money! At least nothing to talk about.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!