Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: I'm curious. Have you lost money online?
12/3/2006 7:20:47 AM

Hi Linda,

I can't say that I have lost money online because I'm pretty skeptical of things.  I usually look for free information and don't join any type of crazy schemes. Anything I've purchased online has been for learning or for business growth.

I've lost more money offline with my nursery business due to plant loss, cost of upkeep, and lack of sales.

MarthaHi

+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/3/2006 9:33:03 AM

Hi Linda,

I have to give a resounding YES! LOL! I would have to believe that 99.9% of people that come online looking to "earn an income" would say the same.

4 years ago when I started out, I "bought" an online mall. 1st mistake. Secondly, I started looking  at other "opportunities" and fell for a couple matrix programs, not understanding how things work. I would chalk most of it up as a learning experience. So loss is not as much as it seems. But it's still a loss.

There's a huge learning curve to earning online. And it's hard to believe that Anyone signs in and starts making money right away.

I wish all the best of luck,
Angela

Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2006 2:24:45 PM
Hi Linda,
I bought a ecommerce website. Told every one I know about it. Asked them to pass it on. Paid to advertize it. After 13 months I finally gave up.
I had placed a counter on the site. Got over 300,000 visitors according to counter. I even offered 40% off and free shipping. I never got one order.
It was a $4,253.70 mistake. I learned from that mistake, believe me.
Mary
+0
12/3/2006 4:34:55 PM

I lost some money in the beginning when I first started creating an online business.  I went after many get rich quick schemes but soon realized they were all scams. When I started to focus on my own business that is when I started profiting and stopped losing money.

Denise

Kids health and Fitness Dance revolution, exercise videos, equipment and more! http://www.fitnessandkids.com
+0
Eva
Eva Gutray

348 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/3/2006 9:39:56 PM
11-04-2006 Tasmania-Australia

Dear AdlandPro Friends,

I don't know how to react on your surveying. WWEcard is Charitable non profit organization, and it was me who suggested to them go worldwide, and I do not take any dividend but those who purchase ecard from them they are automatically reimbursed 20% from the dollar spend that goes to the prizes and the left profit to charitable use.

This is opportunity for everyone who wish to sponsor a charity have chance to win. Even for you entrepreneurs are opportunities there to send free postcard with your business mentioned to five recipients, and to claim for winning entry coupon each  time you send  5 free ecard.

I am happy if I can help and contribute to your success in marketing worldwide with  http://worldwin-ecard.com

Warm Regards Eva

Spread the Word with Love from Tasmania - Australia

Non for Profit Organization from Tasmania - Australia GLOBAL HARMONY PEOPLE HELP PEOPLE WHERE? AT http://worldwin-ecard.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!