Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
THE GREATEST GIFT OF ALL - YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS
12/2/2006 10:52:09 PM

The worst tragedy that can befall a human being is the loss of a child.  This forum is to honor all the Moms and Dads that have given us the most precious gift of all.  You have given us your sons and daughters, so that we might be free.

Mothers and Fathers can only watch silently as their child makes the decision to join the armed forces.  We watch silently as they are deployed to Iraq, Afghanistan, or Kuwait.  Our baby, now grown, proudly goes off to serve our country knowing full well that they may not return.  This is the greatest gift, to lay down one's life for their fellow man.

To you Mothers and Fathers who have lost your children in this war, we thank you.  We thank you for the years you invested in raising them.  We look up to and admire you, as you have given us the greatest gift of all, your child. 

This Christmas Season, would you take the time out to honor a mom and dad that sacrificed their all for us?  During this most busiest of seasons, let's take time out and send a simple Christmas card to these parents who will now have an empty place at their Holiday Dinner Table.  Let's thank them and show them our love and appreciation. 

If you know of a Mom and Dad that has lost their son or daughter while serving their country, please message me with their name and address and let's show them that their sacrifice was not in vain.

Tribute to Matthew Kimmell http://www.groups.sfahq.com/5th/kimmell_mathew_5sfg.htm 

Cards and letters can be sent to:

Pastor Larry and Jeanne Kimmell

Paxton, Indiana  47562 (no actual address is needed, very small town)

We thank you.

Luella May and John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood

+0
Re: THE GREATEST GIFT OF ALL - YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS
12/3/2006 12:07:01 PM
AMEN!!
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2006 7:49:24 PM

Thank you for your support Susan!

Kindest regards,

+0
12/5/2006 8:26:59 PM

Hello Luella, John and Friends

Thank you for the invitation to this forum. You are right in saying that their is no greater gift and there is no greater sacrafice than that of the families of our fallen heroes. I will be sure to send out a Christmas Greetng and a Thank You to this family.

I too am kind of recruiting help to bring a little Christmas cheer to some who have made the ultimate sacrafice. The children of our fallen heroes of the war. These kids need all the support and help they can get. What they have all lost is something that can never be replaced. Either their Mom or their Dad has lost their life in Iraq and Christmas will never be the same for any of them.

I have put up a link to a place where you can find out how to help these little heroes. Please stop by and do what you can. It will mean so much to so many. Thank you all . http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/536060.aspx

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

May a smile follow you to sleep each night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
           and be there waiting,,, when you awaken.

Sincerly, Bill Vanderbilt

Mental Health And Political Forums Respectively

Visit the Billallys Pub network at:
 http://pub-network.ryze.com
The following link is to a program that has been highly recommended to me by people that i know and trust. I have been unable to find anything negative about this company.
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/5/2006 8:32:05 PM

Hello Bill,

How sweet you are.  I will most definitely visit.

God bless you,

+0