Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Johnson

79 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Email Scams
11/29/2006 9:28:42 AM
I recieved a ton of emails (as does everyone else) and would like to know if anyone knows which are scams. I have read through other forums and there doesn't seem to be a lot of information. It is hard to beleive that there are only a few. I am new to the internet marketing and am looking for some help on this from Adlandpro members. I read through the emails and try to figure out what would work and what wouldn't, but that is easier said then done. Do you know of any email scams, free leads, free software, paying software, paying leads, etc? Thanks Adlandpro members!
+0
Bev
Bev Hofmann

114 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Email Scams
11/29/2006 9:55:29 AM
Hi John: Thanks for your invitation to your forum. Part of the enjoyment of working in a live conference room environment is being able to get quick answers to what works and what doesn't. You are more than welcome to visit. Personally, I don't know the answers to what you ask, but I am sure there will be someone that we can get the answers to.
Cheers, Bev Advertising that actually pays you! http://www.bannersbroker.com/bevsbb
+0
11/29/2006 1:05:24 PM
I think you have to look at the DEFINITION of SCAM. Tim and I for 11 years were part of various mlms and affiliate programs that had NO real products or services, so as with most, we LOST rather than made money? Were they scams? Maybe, maybe not. We moved to CDM and have earned $350,000+ from home, so home based business programs CAN work... What we learned by losing $20,000 was IF you're part of ANY program where you are expected to get people to spend NEW MONEY every month, meaning not necessities they are already buying somewhere, you will not succeed with developing long term residual income. It's NOT you... it's just the economy. WISH we had realized that BEFORE we lost the $20,000 and YEARS of our time/effort!! Oh well... live and learn.. Linda/CMAS, BS, RN http://www.TimandLinda.INFO "With Our Heads Held High" AOL and Yahoo IM - TxBizNurse 1-800-256-0004 Toll Free Home Office
+0
John Johnson

79 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/29/2006 6:18:27 PM

I guess 'scam' is anything that takes away time and money and you recieve nothing in return. 

Does anyone know about 'You Tube' Mailing where you join for $20.?  I keep getting emails, but wonder.  Please don't reply with a sales pitch.  Just info on if it worked and how it made money.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!