Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Never type the urls in your ads anywhere..
7/30/2010 11:40:13 PM
That's always fun Raymond :)
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
RE: Never type the urls in your ads anywhere..
8/10/2010 10:12:14 PM

I disagree with this subject.

One should ALWAYS type URLs in ads.

Folks under the age of 35 demands it.

They are the generation that is more likely to visit links.

It is a good idea to have people in one's network that will visit and check

links in ads and will inform one if they do not work.

Quote:
Basic reason for not typing your urls in any ads anywhere is: Typos.. Url - Adress to the internet page you want people to visit. Typos - Sometihng taht occassionally hapepns wehn you tpye You wrote a great ad. You paid to have it posted several places. You wonder why you get no visitors.. You discover that you mistyped the link to your page. You cry.. (?) If you absolutely insist on typing your urls, you should atleaste copy/paste it into your browser and see where it takes you. So, what should you do? Visit the page you want others to visit. Copy/paste the entire url from the browser into your ad. This does not work with some affiliate urls because they change the moment you start loading the website. What you do then is copy/paste the url from the membersarea or from the email you received with the affiliate url in it. copy/paste can be done by rightclicking and using the menu, or Ctrl-c Copy Ctrl-v Paste (try it now.. ;) ) Works great in places where you're not allowed to rightclick. :)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!