Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Our Friend Debra Has A New Book Out
11/27/2006 10:58:27 PM

Greetings All

Our Friend, Debra Shiveley Welch, has just published a great new book. Debra is a very special lady who does some wonderful things with her life and time. She dedicates a lot of time and energy helping children with special needs and also is a big help to her friends who are interested in writing and being published. Please stop by and review her latest book and send this link around to your friends. Here is a little introduction from Debra, about her new book.

Just thought I'd let you all know that I have been busy orchestrating a big promotional plan for "Jesus Gandhi Oma Mae Adams." Today is the final day so soon I will have more time to come in and pull my weight.

What is happening is everyone who wants to buy JGOMA does so today, preferably between 3:00 and 4:00 p.m. EST. This is done to drive our Sales Ranking up and hopefully hit the Top Sellers category. Hopefully it will be a success.

Here is a little about the book:

I thought you might like to know a little about JGOMA:

Unity minister and televangelist, Dr. Oma Mae Adams, whose philanthropic work endears her to the world, is gunned down in front of the television station in Columbus, Ohio where her religious program is taped. Her shocking death leaves a bereft world with two questions: who killed Dr. Oma Mae Adams --- and why?

In its centerpiece, the murder mystery flashes back to a map of the victim’s early life where Greene and Welch lead you on whirlwind adventures. Experience the spirit with Oma Mae Adams in her profound relationships with Jesus and Gandhi; relive the 40’s when jazz was king, and traverse the sidewalks of “Millionaire Block” and “The Avenue” while frequenting the nightclubs there where Columbus, in its formerly famous east side neighborhood regularly hosted such notables as Nat King Cole, Dizzy Gillespie and many others. Enter the Peace Corps and befriend the colorful people, climb the musical mountains, shop in the teeming outdoor markets, and explore the incomparable Galapagos Islands of Ecuador.

Part three of the book returns you to the unexpected resolution of the murder, an outcome guaranteed to leave you shaking your head in total disbelief.

Please wish me and my co-author luck! We've worked six years on JGOMA through near fatal illnesses, bone graft surgeries for my son and heaven knows what else.

Debra-Author of "A Very Special Child"; co-author "Jesus Gandhi Oma Mae Adams"

Private Reply to Debra Shiveley Welch

May a smile follow you to sleep each night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
           and be there waiting,,, when you awaken.

Sincerly, Bill Vanderbilt

Mental Health And Political Forums Respectively

Visit the Billallys Pub network at:
 http://pub-network.ryze.com
The following link is to a program that has been highly recommended to me by people that i know and trust. I have been unable to find anything negative about this company.
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!