Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Fergusson

60 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Art Exhibitions at Adlandpro 4
11/27/2006 3:35:38 AM

Hi Lynda,

Artistic flair, patience, & perseverence. Thats what you have so continue making the world a little better with your fine efforts.

Regards Downunderdave.        

HEALTH IS WEALTH! Our motto! Without true health, motivation & potential to gain wealth is hindered. In this disabled state we do not have the capacity & energy to reach our goals & realise our dreams. Drinking Mangosteen juice can open those doors!
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/27/2006 3:44:53 AM
Hello ArtExhibition Team

Rose, thank you for the invitation. Not bad two exhibitions in one day. A very nice  exhibition in in motives and colours I love.

Congratulations Lynda
A superb and excellent work
Have a grate and joyful week

Kindly regrards
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
11/27/2006 3:59:02 AM
Thank you all for your kind words of praise, I enjoy my work very much and hope to keep improving on it as the years go by. This is a gift from God that I hope to pass down to my great grand children, they like to watch me and love my work too. They like to draw and paint and I started them out when they were only 2 using color crayons. 2 out of the 4 are now using paints. I hope they will keep this gift with them always and pass it down to their children.
Lynda Hartley britepath@roadrunner.com,
+0
11/27/2006 5:03:40 AM
Thank you Rose, Jenny and Venerina :) for bring us this Awesome Forum!

CONGRATULATIONS LYNDA !!! thank you for sharing your wonderful talent, absolutely beautiful! I wish you all the best, have a great forum :)
+0
Simeon Ifarinde

16 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/27/2006 5:34:50 AM
Thanks Rose,
I love the paintings, I've been doing a little bit of drawing, I hope to get some to You soon.

God Bless
SR.Ifarinde
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!