Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FOURTH EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
11/27/2006 8:54:01 AM
Thank you, Luella and team for presenting Eva-this lady is a wonderful example of how we 'baby boomers' want to grow up! I'm sure her transitions were not seamless but she seems to have created a beautiful symphony of a life with her love, compassion and talent to help make the world a more livable place. California is a very deceptive place to live because of its natural beauty-it is hard to even imaging that the beautiful people living there have ordinary and ugly problems like the rest of us-but they do and Eva has targeted the two groups that are most often left out of the mix when it comes to making sure the good life is lived to the fullest and enjoyed as it is meant to be. Eva I expect to be hearing great things about you for many years to come.
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/27/2006 9:55:08 AM
Hello John and Luella,
Thanks for the invi
tation!
CONGRATULATIONS, Eva,you are certainly an accomplished woman and definitely a woman of courage! Hopefully I'll get a chance to know you more in the near future!
Sincerely,
Carla :)

Floral Lettering: Congratulations Prints
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Sonia Lawrence

231 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/27/2006 10:35:09 AM

Thanks Eva for being an example.  You are truly a woman of courage.  You really are proof that in spite of what one might go through, it is possible to rise above the circumstances and pain and become victorious and successful.  Congratulations and God bless.

Sonia

+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/27/2006 10:56:13 AM
Congradulations Eva! Enjoy your week!
Bless You,
Mary
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/27/2006 11:10:14 AM

HI Team, Thank you for bringing us yet another wonderful person to be admired and commended.

Ava you are a true inspiration and example of turning the lemons in life into lemonaide I salute you . You are a fine lady of true courage.

Blessings,

Geketa                            

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!