Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
I need your help and I'll pay handsomely
11/26/2006 2:32:21 AM

Hello there. I'm going on a limb here, but desperate times call for desperate measures. My health is in a bad way, I've got no insurance, bills are piling up, and I'm about to lose my home and everything else I have.

Now then, here's my proposal, especially for all of those claiming to be, or who would like to be known as--first class uber marketers. Help me out, you can join under me or not, it doesn't matter, but I've got several (maybe too many) programs to market, and no money left. I can't work because of my health, and I'm fighting an uphill battle with the system for any help-- basically because I'm a 27-year-old male without much work experience, they just tell me I'm screwed, oh, and good luck!

Here's the deal, you help me make money, I'll pay you like this (remember I need this money asap to pay bills--I might be able to make it a month but that's stretching things...) If you help me make $300-- I'll pay you $100.  you help me make $500-- I'll pay you $200. Help me make a $1,000 I'll pay you $400, help me make $2,000 I'll pay you $900. Make me $3,000 I'll pay you $1,500--all of these amounts will be certified check or wire transfer, and if you're an especially good marketer you'll be able to monitor things on your end, so you'll have a good idea where I'm at. I'll be honest with you. This is no scam. I rely too much on having a good reputation, in the world of marketing and writing.

On top of the cash, which'll get better the more you make (and this opportunity is open to anyone, and as many as will sign up, but only until I make enough money, pay my bills, and have enough sign ups to let out a sigh of relief.) On top of the money incentive, you will have my undying appreciation, the knowledge that you helped someone out who was in dire straits, And I will write the world's best letter of endorsement possible, on your behalf... That's as good as I can make it right now. Will you help? can you help?

Here's all of my contact info. for the world to see:

1220 2nd St. SW Cedar Rapids, IA 52404

319-360-1959  trypsoul3@yahoo.com

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!