Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Autoimmune help
11/25/2006 7:10:52 AM

Greetings Adlanders,

I wanted to share some information that may be useful in helping those with Fibromyalgia. There are 8 necessary Glyconutrients that we need for our bodies to function properly. Glyconutrients are saccharides that assist in cell to cell communication and have been found to assist the body in healing itself from many of the autoimmune diseases. There is more info on glyconutrients on www.natural-cure-alternatives.com/glyconutrients.html.

In an autoimmune disease the macrophages (they are the ones that attack bacteria, viruses etc.) start attacking healthy cells. When the macrophage comes up to a healthy cell, if the communiation is not clear then the macrophage thinks the healthy cell is a foreigner. So it attacks the healthy cell---a new meaning to "MAC Attack." Not only does it attack the healthy cell, it sends a message to all of its brothers and sisters--The macrophage says "Look what I found, if you find one like it--attack." Thus the birth of the autoimmune disease.

In order to the autoimmune disease to disappear, you have to get the cells communicating clearly to one another...that's where the glyconutrients can help.

I hope this has been helpful to you and I wish you the best of health.  I am very passionate about people getting healthy and I know that if you give the body what it needs to function properly then our body will work well.

If you would like to contact me I can be reached at 586-977-1526 or terri@terridavid.com. I would be honored to share what I know to help your body get healthy naturally.

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Autoimmune help
11/29/2006 6:38:19 PM
Thank you for your post to my fibromyalgia forum. I will check out your link on glyconutrients as I am not familiar with them. You are welcome to share any information you feel may be helpful for those of us with fibromyalgia.
DonnaZ
+0
Auto-immune Information Call
2/11/2007 4:18:02 PM

JACQUE SIMMONS TO PRESENT AUTO-IMMUNE CALL EVERY TUESDAY IN FEBRUARY
Tuesdays, February 13th, 20th & 27th @ 7:30 pm EST  Call 512-225-9449, pass code 20970#
Jacque was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis when she was 18 and then later with Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Lupus, and Lyme Disease. She was told she would be crippled by age 30. Jacque has found many things that are working for her along this 26 year quest to get well and will be sharing those with you on this special call. Invite anyone you know with Fibromyalgia, Lupus, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, MS, etc. for a very informative discussion on these conditions and how they relate to indoor air pollution and sub clinical malnutrition as well as the help that we have to offer. We are sure that your guests will learn a lot that their doctor never told them.

If you need more information after this call, please feel free to contact me.

Alana

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Auto-immune Information Call
2/14/2007 9:56:44 PM

Thanks for sharing the information Alana.

DonnaZ

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!