Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Cruise to Alaska
11/29/2006 11:05:38 AM

Hi Kathy,

I have driven the Alaska highway 4 times back and worth from Michigan.
On one occasstion I drove alone with my 1968 Camaro (my pride and joy) in the middle of January. It took me ten days. In Saskatoon Canada the temperature got down to 70 degrees below! I often in the morning had to deal with total white out conditions. I was very happy to finally see the city of Anchorage! :)

Here is a nice scene of Alaska in the summer. 

Have a great day,

Leonard

Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
+0
Kathy Clark

172 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/29/2006 12:37:40 PM
Leonard, WoW, I love this picture. I have a one similar that is one of my favorites. Now I guess I need to gather my photos and post some here. Great idea. Story about Alcan, We too have gone over the Alcan several times over the years. Whenever my parents planned a trip, they couldn't get away without me. When I was about 7 months pregnant and with a 2 yr old little boy as well, I made the trip in the back of their pickup truck with a canopy. Dad tried to secure the canopy so the dust wouldn't get in, but it didn't help. At one point in the trip, I got out of the back of the truck after a dusty part of the trip. I had kept under a blanket, but my hair was white with the dust and I had a nose bleed that wouldn't quit. It was awful. Still I wouldn't trade those memories for anything. Wonderful scenery, wonderful experiences.
+0
11/1/2007 8:51:19 AM

Affordable Alaskan Cruise--

8 days/ 7 nights Royal Caribbean's Rhapsody of the Seas

September 2008 - For less than $700!!

+0
1/19/2008 4:02:38 PM

Hello,

I was hoping to add a photo here, but not sure how.....

I love Alaska, I've been there many times, used to work on one of those beautiful cruise ships. The bears, the whales, the glaciers, beautiful!

Once I've figured out how to add photo's I'll be back!

Astrid

+0
Kathy Clark

172 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/13/2008 8:51:20 PM

Hello, Thanks for the information on the Cruise. Sounds great.

Kathy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!