Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Frquently Asked Questions!!!
11/22/2006 8:51:58 PM

How do I know if I am Qualified to do this business?

ONLY the ones that want to realistically change their financial status immediately should call. For the others, there are so many other things you can do here on the Internet to make extra pocket cash on the side. I am looking for ONLY the person that has the desire to make money. If you do not have the desire then this IS NOT for you.

perfect home business careerIs this MLM?
No it is not, MLM is such a great concept but they have no real structure and it is always much harder and takes a lot longer then they say it is. I need instant gratification versus building something that could be in 1-3 years.

Do I have to talk to people with this business?
Yes, unless you are going to do manual labor then the only way to make money is to move products and services or be responsible for the movement in some way. But I can tell you this, you won't have to do any explaining of any product or service.

Are there any other costs in running this business?
Yes, Anyone who tells you that it doesn't take money to build a business is lying to you. This is a business that generates a substantial income, most businesses show only a small percentage as profit and the rest is business expenses. The difference here is this business because of its immediate high cash flow will pay for all of your expenses and still have a huge net profit left over.

On a scale of 1 to 10, what is the difficulty level of running this business?
With 10 being the most difficult and 1 being the simplest, out of all the businesses I have ever run or owned, I would say for most everyone, it will be a 1. The business is simple because there is a system in place that you can follow in order to achieve success. However, that does not mean that it is a free ride - everything in life that is worthwhile takes a serious effort.

Is training and support provided?
Absolutely. Your success will be achieved with personal mentoring by myself and other entrepreneurs who have already achieved financial success while working from home.

How much time does this business require?
Leverage your time, choose your own hours, and take holidays whenever you wish. Work from home in your boxer-shorts, from the beach in Cancun, or while you're taking a 3-month vacation in Hawaii. I recommend that you have a few hours a day available.

How difficult is this business?
The marketing system does most of the grunt-work for you! There is NO personal explaining involved. We have ELIMINATED most of the things that people struggle with in their own business.

• No cold calling.
• No "recruiting" friends and family.
• No stress! RELAX and take a nap this afternoon!

perfect home business career What is a realistic first year income?
Realistic? I don't believe in realistic. Realistic people DO NOT become millionaires. I would much rather achieve UNREALISTIC results. Your first year potential is massive given you do EXACTLY what I say and follow the system. Why would you want to get started in a business if you couldn’t make a ton of money right out of the gate?

How do I know if this is "too good to be true?"
In
my opinion "too good to be true" would be if I was to tell you that everyone you talked to would be stuffing money through their phones! This is a real, legitimate, Internet marketing system. The system works perfectly as long as you follow it exactly You will see for yourself EXACTLY how it works. Trust me, there is work involved. What really matters the most is YOUR level of desire.

All of this WITHOUT:
Franchise fees of $100,000 to $500,000 that don't even come with a guaranteed income. Waiting four-years until your business clears a profit. You can be making money in days; It's up to you and your efforts. Overhead, hassle, of hiring staff or an expensive office. Working 60-80 hours a week or being a slave to your business. Working 10-15 hours part-time or 20-30 hours full-time is all it takes. No explaining. This IS NOT a sales job! Our system does all of the grunt work for you!

But remember:
  • We only work with the most highly motivated and positive people. You need to have huge dreams and huge income goals.

You have to have the hunger to generate substantial income in the next 6 to 9 months.

You will have to earn the money. That is, there is work to do and a system to follow. The money doesn’t just materialize in your bank account. This isn’t the “free lunch” Internet opportunity.

If you're ready to embark on an adventure that will change your life then contact us immediately.
  • Natures Natural Way - Life Plus International Independent Associate

E-mail: gcuthbert000@sympatico.ca

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!