Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!
11/22/2006 2:19:41 PM
Hello Jenny,

I think you said it right! Lately I'm a very (and I mean VERY!!!) busy person, though I never miss voting! I consider that to be very important and our friends deserve that! Here are so many marvelouse persons! Sometimes it is hard to make my choice, but that happen from time to time in life LOL

The second more important thing is to go and Congratulate the winner, even if in case its not the one I have voted! They are nominated by someone, so they deserve to be there! For sure they did something great, otherwise they wouldn't be there for sure!

So, I second you and urge everyone, instead of complaining for one reason or another, better they'll DO SOMETHING, and GO VOTE! This is the ONE DENOCRATIC WAY TO EXPRESS OURSELVES!

Wish you all a WISE DECISION, and all the best, especially tomorrow :-)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Anamaria

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/22/2006 2:25:38 PM

Hi Jenny ,

I see the same kind of {*&(& } (read between the lines) lol here in the US .. everyone complains, but no one votes so when someone they don't like gets elected they still complain ,but are just too lazy to vote .. I started voting the second week I was here it's fun and there are always wonderful people nominated .. so EVERYONE get off your duffs and go vote .. for the POTW ..

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/22/2006 2:45:29 PM

Hi Jenny,

I have voted for Chris, I personally wonder why people are just too idle or can't be bothered to go and vote!

I have done a number of forums on this and some of the replies, well beggar belief, the best one I got was. "Well I don't have to go and vote so I am exercising my right not to."

This is what your up against, a recent example is my own forum for the "Perfect Person" or JP award, there hasn't been many votes so far only 57.  I know its thanksgiving and people are away visiting, so I just hope the numbers increase shortly.

Sometimes I wonder why we bother!

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/22/2006 2:53:47 PM

Hi again Jenny ,

I had to jump in here and run my fingers again lol

John,

You all  bother because you care and some of us care. I appreicate you all and just wanted to let you know that .I for one care. .

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/22/2006 3:34:15 PM
Hi All,

This is turning into a meeting of like minds - but we all vote. 

One of the things that may put people off is a feeling that the titlle of POTW is inaccessible - but it isn't.  You can nominate any friend of yours that you feel deserves it.  That way the nomination list becomes more varied.  But you have to do the nominating - the POTW cannot mindread.  And when you nominate - you should start participating and encouraging your friends to do so-

I remember an underpowered and exbanned friend of mine who had a very jaudiced view of the POTW.  However, he has discovered that it is not an elitist clique - you just have to be nominated before people can vote for you.  Because, John, look what happened when you were finally nominated - you won the bl***dy thing.  SO..............

The secret is in the nominations!!  Lets get this forum back on the road and working so that the POTW means just that.

Love
Jenny

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!