Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
POTW FORUM -YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!
11/22/2006 10:20:42 AM
Hi Everyone,

What on earth is going on at AdlandPro now?  Everyone complaining that they aren't voted as POTW,  or that their friends aren't voted as POTW, or that it is not representative, or that it is an exclusive club, etc etc.

So to put the record straight.   EVERY MEMBER can nominate a fellow member to be on the voting list for the POTW - if they feel that they comply with the criteria.  People who are nominated and seconded are placed on the voting list.  It is not fixed.

EVERY MEMBER  is entitled to vote on the POTW each week (one vote per real person and no cheating - it is against the rules)   The link is easy to  find by going to the Goodwill Ambassador's forum on the Forum Contents Page.  There are many forums sent  out to remind everyone as well - so there is NO reason not to vote.

So could someone please explain to me why only a handful of people have bothered to vote this week and in other weeks gone by?

The candidates are excellent and were nominated by YOU.    They must feel bad that only a few of their friends can be bothered to support them.  Just the same old people voting week after week, because we can be bothered to log in and vote. 

So there you have it!

NOW GO AND VOTE OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE!

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/526095.aspx

72nd POTW

Love
Jenny

Updated 26.11.06
+0
Re: YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!
11/22/2006 10:26:25 AM

Great post my dear Jenny. It is soooo nice to see our friends are nominated to POTW and also to see them petting the Award "Person Of The Week".

I hope more people join the forums, nominate AND vote for !

Hug from
Arild
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/22/2006 1:05:10 PM
Hi Jenny,

This is a great message!  I 2nd it!  :-)

Everything you say is filled with truth, and I just wish that more people would become involved in supporting community spirit.  There are so many awesome people in Adlandpro that deserve recognition, and we ALL have the same oppportunity to help others and make this happen.

Thank you for all you do!  We so appreciate YOU!

Hugs and blessings,  Jill

+0
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/22/2006 1:23:15 PM

WELL PUT JENNY! It doesn't matter to me if I am ever nominated as it is not important to me whatsoever! What matters to me is that people try and get along and quit worrying about being recognized! There is way to much turmoil in here anyway to worry about POTW! I just move on and associate myself with positive and pleasant people! 

Have a great Turkey Day everyone! Tom :o)

Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0
11/22/2006 1:36:16 PM

Hello Jenny,

Boy, have you ever said something here now Jenny! I am not sure why people do not vote at the POTW forum, especially since we have over 40,000 members presently! We definitely need to have more people participating in this POTW forum and voting for members! It helps to bring more morale to the community and more recognition to the individual, which is a good thing for them and whatever business they are promoting!

Please take a minute and place a vote today! It will only take a minute or two of your time to do this...so please place your vote today!

Thank you and God Bless,

Marilyn

Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!