Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Angie Potts

173 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Warm market weekend
11/20/2006 7:55:32 PM
Find out how you can improve your health, fatten your wallet and save time by simply changing your shopping habits. Learn about the superior products that we have to offer and how they can make your life better. Join me this weekend for the 2nd warm market weekend. This presentation is not geared to business building, rather it is geared toward enabling you to see a better product at the same low price as the toxic counterparts. my available times left for the weekend are as follows: Friday, Nov. 24th 10am CST 7pm CST Saturday, Nov. 25th 10am CST 7pm CST Sunday, Nov. 26th 7pm CST Take that step and improve your life and the lives of others as well. No obligations! Just informational calls. No pressure selling or persistant calling. No risk guarentee for 4 months on membership if you decide to join AND....... $100 in free products for all new preferred customers in the month of November.
Angie P www.dahodreams.fourpointmoms.com www.dahodreams.fourpointwellness.com www.dahodreams.fourpointconsultants.com www.pureworksdistributors.com/angelapotts
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!