Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: THIRD EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
11/19/2006 9:08:32 PM

CONGRATS dear JOYCE.

As rightly said by John and Luella, the deeds you have rendered now will be remembered by future generations, to come.

May the Almighty bless you with more COURAGE to continue your service to the society where you belong.

S. Govindarajulu.

http://www.Bubonik.com/plaque/sgovindarajulu

http://www.FreePromotionBlog.com/index.cfm?id=469

Let us prosper - S. Govindarajulu
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2006 9:14:42 PM
Hi Luella, John and Team, Hooray Joyce, my hometown friend. Congratulations, lol,LaNell
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
+0
11/19/2006 9:28:21 PM
HELLO OUR QUEEN OF COURAGE & HOPE, I> SAY TO YOU - YOU ARE LIGHT FOR ALL TO SEE : MAY ALL OF YOUR WORKS BE DONE WITH HIS BLESSING'S AND OUR GOD KEEP YOU SAFE . {WE LOVE YOU} KEEP OUR YOUNG FULL OF HOPE ---. LOOK UP = OUR GOD SEE US.
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2006 10:46:38 PM
Thank you John and Luella for bringing into focus this awesome Lady of courage. To You Joyce....you are indeed one lady of courage, and I am in awe of you...as so rightly said by Luella....God bless you much n more...now and always. your friend always Pauline R
+0
11/20/2006 12:02:38 AM

Joyce, I want to congratulate you on this award and on the wonderful work you do for those in need! I wish there were more people like you there helping bring the city back from the clutches of hell! It seems the government has forgotten all of you now that the tides have withdrawn! I hope and pray that you can stir some fire under thier kettle and get some things going! I think you are a very brave and courageous woman and I am deeply humbled by your work, your spirit and your vision! May God help you and guide you in the work you do!

As Always, God Bless!

Sincerly, Susan

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!