Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Hardin Monie'

431 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Pray to be a prayer person
11/19/2006 6:43:47 PM
If we had been a praying people on Sept 10, there probably wouldn't have been a Sept 11.
WE TEACH YOU HOW TO BUILD A 6-FIGURE RESIDUAL INCOME IN YOUR MLM Free PDF Download: Step-by-step cheatsheet to get free leads every day from social media ($27 value). http://insideout.sixfigurebizbuilder.com/
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Pray to be a prayer person
12/10/2006 8:23:02 PM
Hi Hardin, Well said, my friend! Our nations need an army of prayer warriors! God bless, Dave
+0
Podo Pierre

293 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Pray to be a prayer person
5/5/2007 9:58:37 AM

Hi Dave,

I have always watched the news, particularly America and its people. There is one point I noticed and that is the continuous flow of dangerous Hurricanes . I see this as  ' The anger of the Lord ' . Its true that in the bible , it is written that God has promised never to destroy the world again. So where does all this come from?. The environmental issues which are being debated all over the world are Human errors and motives which cause it.  Hurricanes are therefore Man Made.

I look forward to a time when Jesus's words and his life will have an overwhelming influence and presence in the lives of all men.

Thanks

Pierre Louma

Italy

Podo3500
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!