This thread is locked.
Promote
Kathleen Dedon

18 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Rare Ground-Floor Opportunity with a Stable Company
11/17/2006 10:23:25 AM

Hi,

Everyone in our company is so excited about this! It's a ground-floor opportunity without the risk of getting involved with a start-up company.

Our international company is 12 years old, debt-free, and traded on the NASDAQ. It has gone from $10,000 net sales in 1994 to $389 million in 2005. We are expecting sales to explode with the North American launch of a revolutionary skin care system. There is no other skin care system in the WORLD that has this technology. People involved with other skin care lines are getting in line for this one--it is that amazing!

This is not some crazy "matrix" thing. These products use new, patented technology never available before! I have had the opportunity to try some samples, and I can't WAIT for the launch!

The products are:

Preservative-Free

Alcohol-Free

Anti-Aging

Fragrance-Free

Colorant-Free

Suitable for All Skin Types

The skin care system was launched in Japan mid-May, 2006 and received outstanding acceptance. With only network marketing and no advertising, sales in the first six weeks were $1.2 million! This becomes even more significant when you understand that Japan is the most competitive skin care market in the world. It was already saturated with skin care products when our line was introduced. Someone commented, "If your skin care products can make it in Japan they can make it anywhere!"

What is our secret? Consumer testing showed the products actually made people look visibly younger. Other results were equally outstanding:

--After just one use consumers had an 80% increase in skin moisture!

--After eight weeks: 

* 100% increase in skin moisture
* 96% decrease in roughness
* 73% increase in radiance
* 31% increase in skin tone
* 32% decrease in lines and wrinkles
* 21% increase in firmness.

They will be launched in North America in March. Three Canadian women have come up with a great plan to help people pre-position themselves NOW to achieve full-time income by next spring.

Are you open to creating another stream of income? We're pretty much all entrepreneurs in this community. I'm sure you probably like what you're doing, and you may be doing quite well with it. This is a chance to diversify, create a new stream of income.

This is not some crazy "matrix" thing. These products use new, patented technology never available before! I have had the opportunity to try some samples, and I can't WAIT for the launch!

People are already "lining up" to get these products.

Take a look at http://www.wellnessdiscovery.biz to learn all of the details. I have set up this special website just to introduce this opportunity.

I am so excited about this! Take a look.

Kathleen Dedon

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!