Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
I’m seeking handmade Items and offering helping hand.
11/16/2006 3:18:17 PM

Hi all,

As most know by now I am owner/founder of JOELEEs Wholesale licensed NJ Business and would like to offer adland friends and family, who Manufacturer home made items to allow the honor to let us sell/offer your products to our customers and merchants . Please post here if interested and we will begin to network with you ASAP . I hope this will be find helpful Enjoy weekend J Lee

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Sell your Items offering helping hand.
11/17/2006 9:32:12 AM

Hi,

If you are seeking to sell your items/services and need webspace to offer them JOELEEs has setup tools for our customers and visitors who wish to do so ,we be honored to have you join us.

If you enjoy Auction bidding  visit JL Auction

If you wish to post classified Ads visit JL Classifieds 

Please feel free to contact me if you need any help listing your items ,enjoy :-) Lee

P.S if you sell handmade items please contact me

+0
Re: I’m seeking handmade Items and offering helping hand.
11/17/2006 9:33:55 AM

Thank you for the invitations!

I want to thank AdlandPro members for making my store number one. Keep up the good work and tell all your friends. I want to let everyone know that you can use paypal to make your purchases if you don't have a paypal account. you can get one it's free. Here is that site:  http://www.paypal.com
Also here is my website:  http://www.papierre.com Remember the Holidays are here and it's time to get your gifts.

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
11/17/2006 9:57:00 AM

Patrick

I Have no Idea .....................lol Lee

+0
11/18/2006 6:09:39 AM

THANK YOU JOELEE

WE WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS AND ALL THE PEOPLE FROM ADLAND A  HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

Hello everyone I been a woodcrafter for 11years.And i enjoy make new crafts every year. we have over 500 + patterns for anyone to choose from.We do not buy any wooden designs from any companys. the patterns are on paper and we just draw them out. We enjoy working with wood. Now i have my own wood shop that is in the same building that we live in. we would like to wish you and your family and friends a HAPPY THANKSGIVING  Here are some of our new items that we are going to start this week and they are some that we have in stock.We are taking orders today by E-Mail at sarcol_756@msn.com and Phone at 570-487-1376 EST.    website http://newwoodencreations.com/

THANK YOU ALL COLLEEN AND CHRIS

Click picture to ZOOM

IN STOCK NOW

90" tall x 28" wide

NOW IN STOCK

WE JUST MADE THESE 2 NEW ITEMS . (1) IS THE SNOWMEN COUPLE YOU CAN ORDER IT WITH LIGHTS. OR WITH OUT. AND MY BUDDY SANTA’S  REINDEER. HE IS LIFE SIZE WE DO HAVE THE SLED AND SANTA IN FULL SIZE. IF YOU OR A FAMILY MEMBER OR A FRIEND HAS ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE LET US KNOW.

HERE ARE THE REINDEER WE HAVE PAINTED THE ONE IN BROWN. SO WE ARE GOING TO DO THE OTHER DESIGN . WE SELL THESE SEPARATELY OR WE CAN SELL THE WHOLE SET ALL 9 REINDEER IN BROWN THE SELD IN RED WITH GOLD RUNNERS WE CAN PLACE LIGHTS AROUND THE WHOLE SET. TAKING ORDERS TODAY

WE HAVE LOTS MORE ON OUR WEBSITE.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!