Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Bit of Humor
11/16/2006 12:18:14 PM

Hi everyone hope your week is going great.

A young Jewish man excitedly tells his mother he's fallen in love and going to get married. He says, "Just for fun, Ma, I'm going to bring over 3 women and you try and guess which one I'm going to marry."

The mother agrees.

The next day, he brings 3 beautiful women into the house and sits them down on the couch and they chat for a while. He then says, "Okay, Ma. Guess which one I'm going to marry."

She immediately replies, "The red-head in the middle."

"That's amazing, Ma. You're right. How did you know?"

"I don't like her."

A woman accompanied her husband to the doctor's office.

After his checkup, the doctor called the wife into his office alone. He said, "Your husband is suffering from a very severe stress disorder. If you don't do the following, your husband will surely die."
Each morning, fix him a healthy breakfast. Be pleasant at all times. For lunch make him a nutritious meal. For dinner prepare an especially nice meal for him. Don't burden him with chores.

Don't discuss your problems with him, it will only make his stress worse. No nagging. And most importantly, make love with your husband several times a week. If you can do this for the next 10 months to a year, I think your husband will regain his health completely."

On the way home, the husband asked his wife. "What did the doctor say?"

“He said you're going to die," she replied.

A Texan, a Canadian, and a guy from Michigan are out riding horses. The Texan pulls out an expensive bottle of whiskey, takes a shot, then another, and suddenly throws the bottle in the air, pulls out his gun and shoots
the bottle in mid air. The Canadian looks at him and says, "What are you doing?! That was a perfectly good bottle of whiskey!"

The Texan says, "In Texas, there's plenty of whiskey and bottles are cheap."

A while later, not wanting to be outdone, the Canadian pulls out a bottle of champagne, takes a few sips, throws the bottle in the air, pulls out his gun and shoots it. The guy from Michigan can't believe this and says, "What did you do that for? That was an expensive bottle of Champagne!"

The Canadian says "In Canada there's plenty of Champagne and bottles are cheap."

So a while later the guy from Michigan pulls out a bottle of beer. He opens it, takes a sip, takes another sip, and then chugs the rest. He then puts the bottle back in his saddlebag, pulls out his gun, turns around and shoots the Canadian.

The Texan, shocked, says, "Why did you do that?"

The guy from Michigan says, "Well, in Michigan, we have plenty of Canadians, but bottles are worth a dime."

:-)  enjoy your weekend  Lee
+0
Re: Bit of Humor
11/16/2006 12:40:12 PM

Dear Lee

Thanks for the laughs.

Being a Jewish mother of an only son I can relate,

Thank goodness, my son married a great lady and I got the daughter I always wanted.

Have a great day

aweston39

Westons Jewelry & Gift Emporium

http://aweston39.ecrater.com

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2006 12:58:49 PM
Hello Lee :-)

Nice to see you after so long and thank you for the laughter!

Letr me share something cute also.
DO you think he is excited going to the vet? :-)

With friendship,
Anamaria
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
11/16/2006 1:29:35 PM

Hi April,

Always a pleasure hearing from you  ,,,,,she lucky to have such a wonderful Mother inlaw as you :-) Lee

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
11/16/2006 1:33:02 PM

Hi Anamaria ,

Thank You also great seeing you my friend ..... That image reminds me of my 9 yr old on his way into doctors  lol  thats great Thank You for sharing  :-) Lee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!