Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Harry Joseph

25 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Stop wasting money with Google Adwords...Have you seen THIS?
11/15/2006 11:48:49 PM
Hello all PPC Users, I would like to introduce you to a new, unique Pay Per Click (PPC) Search Engine that just launched a few months ago called Search Big Daddy. Search Big Daddy is blazing a trail where no other search engine has gone. It is shooting straight up the charts according to ALL Internet Traffic AUTHORITIES, such as Alexa.com. On August 6, 2006 Alexa.com said SearchBigDaddy.com was the 1,557 most visited web site on the Internet. It's free to join and is an excellent alternative to paying costly advertising fees that other search engines charge. As a FREE Affiliate, you are empowered to GIVE AWAY UNLIMITED TOP Keyword Positions. AND you are entitled to ONE TOP Keyword Position yourself. Also, while you GIVE AWAY UNLIMITED TOP Keyword Positions, simultaneously you are GIVING a FREE Search Engine Portal to your new referral. Below are all the benefits you get as a Free Affiliate. - - - - - - - - - - Free Affiliates: - Earn $25 in PPC for every free search portal you give away. - Get 1 Free Keyword Top Position (in the IFrame) on the page that displays the search engine results when your keyword is searched for (if that keyword is available - they are going like crazy). - In order to KEEP that Top Position you must earn and pay $30.00 per month in PPC Dollars. But that is easy to do, just perform your daily searches on your SearchBigDaddy Search Portal. - Each additional Top Position you want costs $199.00 in PPC dollars and then $30.00 in PPC dollars per month to keep it. - Earn $1.00 PPC per personal valid search you do in your own search portal. - Earn 10% of all PPC dollars your 1st tier earns when they do searches. - Earn 10% cash commissions when a 1st tier affiliate becomes a paid sponsor. - You can buy keyword positions just like in Google Adwords using your PPC money. - - - - - - - - - - Just like GOOGLE (who no one knew less than a decade ago) Search Big Daddy is committed to becoming a business and household search engine on a global scale. Join me in making Internet history by visiting: http://www.bigdaddypays.com/harryjoseph and signing up for free right now. Harry Joseph
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!