Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Check out this Member!!!!!! Scammer if I seen one!
11/14/2006 2:40:30 AM
Among signing up with this character who indicated that his sign up link http://sensatiafruit.com/pre/mj065164.html  was free....as always a mistake to believe.  This is what happen after just being sign up with Him for a little over a month on the website:I am sorry, but I was not able to access ./Data_files/members/.dat in the Read Data Routine routine of ./Library/hurricane.library at line number 223. Now I get this email on yesterday stating info about this "product" to which the website assigned to me does not even work!!!
Hello !!

Welcome to a very special SenSatiaFruit update.

Please read all of this update as it contains vital information.

The label for SenSatiaFruit is now complete and you may view it at:

http://sensatiafruit.com/ssf_label.pdf.

Please note this is a large PDF file, and may take a while to display if you do not have high speed internet access.  

We are also now officially ahead of our original December 1-5 schedule for starting to ship SenSatiaFruit.

We now expect our first shipment to arrive on Saturday, November 25, with the first orders being shipped to Members on Monday, November 27.

We will start accepting SenSatiaFruit pre-orders from Greenwood Members on Monday, November 20.

These special highly discounted pre-orders will be placed from your Greenwood Health "Members Backrooms", if you have joined Greenwood as a Member.

The final pricing structure for SenSatiaFruit is as follows.

Retail: $69.00.

Greenwood Preferred Customers: $59.00.

Greenwood Members not on Autoship $49.00.

Greenwood Members on Autoship $45.00.

The ONE TIME special introductory price for the pre-orders that will be available to those who join Greenwood BEFORE November is 1-5 bottles (containers) at $40.00 each. or groups of 6, 12 or 18 bottles at $35.00 each. Our normal flat rate  S&H charges will also apply. S&H is $8.00 for the USA, and $15.00 for all other countries per order, regardless of the size of the order.

These special prices will be available to all existing and new Greenwood Members from November 20 - 27 ONLY.

After November 27, or once we have sold 10,000 bottles, these special pre-order links will be removed and we will then make SenSatiaFruit available at the regular prices to all Members and Preferred Customers.

These special pre-orders will count as qualifying First Orders orders for NOVEMBER volume, and bonus on them will be paid to qualified sponsors in December.

This means that right now you have a few options.

If you are only interested in obtaining SenSatiaFruit for yourself and family members, you can either join Greenwood now and pre-order at the special prices, or you can wait and join later and order at the normal Members prices.

You other option is to not join as a member at all, but simply purchase as a Preferred Customer in December IF you live in the USA.

Please note however, that if you live in ANY other country outside of the USA, you cannot become a Preferred Customer or purchase directly from Greenwood as a retail customer.

While we are perfectly happy to accept members from many countries, we do not ship products on a retail basis outside of the USA. Your only source of SenSatiaFruit in this case, would be to purchase it directly from a Member in your own country.

If your interest includes promoting SenSatiaFruit and any of our other great products, then membership in Greenwood is your perfect opportunity.

You can either join from the link in the backroom of your SenSatiaFruit website before November 20 or you can join between November 21 and November 29.

This cut-off date of November 29 is incredibly important to you if you have anyone under you in your group.

IF you join before November 29, you will automatically keep anyone you now have in your group either as a fellow Member if they also join, or as a Preferred Customer if they have not yet joined.

On November 30 your SenSatiaFruit site will be closed for the day while we convert all of the content to make the site the new SenSatiaFruit product retail and business opportunity site for all Greenwood Members.

Once this conversion is complete, if you are a Greenwood Member you will still have a copy of this site to promote using EXACTLY the same URL as you now have.

If, however, you have not joined Greenwood at that time, your copy of this site will function differently. While you will still be able to access your backroom here to become a member, you will be automatically placed in the Greenwood database as a Preferred Customer IF you live in the USA.

As Preferred Customers are just that...customers...they do not participate in our business opportunity, nor do they have groups. Anyone who was pre-registered by a preferred customer will automatically be moved up to their next upline Member.

What this means in very simple English is this.

If you have not joined as a Member prior to November 29, you will permanently lose anyone you had pre-registered under you in your SenSatiaFruit group. This conversion process is totally automatic and will not be reversible under any circumstances.

If you do not remember your SenSatiaFruit website URL or backroom password, please email service@sensatiafruit.com and we will send it to you.

While, this pre-registration exercise, which has attracted hundreds of excited new Members to Greenwood, has been a total success, we know that it is nothing when compared to what will happen to our growth once we actually start shipping SenSatiaFruit later this month.

If you have already joined Greenwood, congratulations and welcome.

If you are still undecided, there is nothing more we can say to help you decide.

Whatever your decision, we wish you well in the future.

Have a Great Day,

Stan Haley & Ernie Swisher.

Co-Founders, Greenwood Health Systems, Inc.

PS: The most amazing part of this whole exercise has been the fact that out of the 170 samples we sent out, only two people did not like the product. MOST of the other 160 recipients not only liked the sample, they have already joined and are now sponsoring others who are also joining.

Here is one more of the comments we have received from someone who received one of our SenSatiaFruit samples last month.

Thanks Stan I think you are totally correct this product has changed my life and as long as I have been in MLM which is 20 years I have never said that about any product.

Below is my testimonial

I was one of the lucky ones who got to try the product early. I pop a thousand pills a day. I do it because they are good for me not because I can feel a difference. I had a kidney stone before it arrived. It had moved into my Bladder the day before I got the sample. I know it was one because It moved over the course of a few days from my mid to lower back to my bladder. It was very painful I think I got it from taking way to much Calcium over the previous month. After I took the Drink, in a few hours I felt noticeable better instead of getting worse like it had been. At the end of 3 days the pain was completely gone I never past the stone it was like it just went away.

After 10 days on the product I felt amazing and even though I ran out a couple days ago I still feel awesome. I really feel 20 years younger. When I was 19 I could exercise for hours and I was very thin. Over the years I have tried everything to lose weight but if you don't exercise you really can't do that. I tried every thing to be more active but I just could not stay active. When I did work out I felt so tired the rest of the day that I could not do anything else. Well a few days ago I worked out and I had no problem I actually sweated really hard which it has been years since I was able to work out hard enough to break a sweat. Afterwards I felt great and energized all day. Today I worked out for about 2 1/2 hours I feel like I am 19 again. I never thought there was anything wrong with me I just thought it was old age setting in boy was I wrong.

This product has changed my life. I really did not think that I would feel anything because of all the other products I have been taking. I was taking 2-3 times the recommended dose of a competitors product for the last 3 months it did give me more energy but compared to how I feel with this it was nothing at all.

For anyone who may read this I would say this: If I read this testimonial I would never in a million years believe that any product could do for me, what this has done in only 10 days. If you don?t try this product you are missing one of the biggest things to ever cross your path. Right now the only downside is that I am out of the sample and it will be another month before I can get anymore of it. I am anxious to find out what using the product longer will do for me and what effect it will have on my family and pets.

From the Bottom of my Heart Thank you,

Jennie M.

PPS: If this is your first update, a copy of all of our previous updates are available in your online office.

JUNG HUN YOO

George Siganos, member of Sensatiafruit has very useful marketing tool

He want to hold it in common

Please visit, enlarge your business

http://www.tripleplaymarketing.net

Then why do I need to pre launch when I already do this aq freaking week ago and I get this:

This is AdlandPro Community notification
sent by your friend DONG GEUN YOO.
To respond to this message use the following link

Free to Join - Pre-Launch

Pre-Register For SenSatia Fruit 

Learn More About The SenSatiaFruit Business Opportunity 

?

**Free to Join - Pre-Launch**

SenSatiaFruit is the one product that all of the networking fruit juice companies have feared would come into the market. 

SenSatiaFruit is the one product every consumer of these grossly overpriced fruit juice products has been waiting for. 

SenSatiaFruit is a patent pending all natural product, produced with a revolutionary new, low impact, patented liquid extraction technology.

Technology that preserves all the goodness of the natural ripe fruit, without any of the negative effects of current extraction or concentration technologies. 

SenSatiaFruit contains No Fillers, No Preservatives, No Chemicals, No Pasteurized Ingredients...Nothing Artificial.

SenSatiaFruit contains NOTHING except 100% Natural, Bioavailable Ingredients.

* A single bottle of SenSatiaFruit contains the active nutrients found in multiple bottles of the six top selling existing juices, Noni, Mangosteen, Acai, Goji, Pomegranate, and Raspberry. 

* A single bottle of SenSatiaFruit also contains the active nutrients found in ten other highly beneficial fruit juices. 

* A single bottle of SenSatiaFruit also contains a full spectrum of plant based natural vitamins. 

* A single bottle of SenSatiaFruit also contains water soluble plant based ionic minerals. 

* A single bottle of SenSatiaFruit also contains fulvic acids. 

* A single bottle of SenSatiaFruit also contains AlliSURE, the only patented Allicin extract from garlic available that is known to actually deliver a 100% Allicin yield. 

* A single bottle of SenSatiaFruit also contains over one hundred strains of a mutually exclusive natural probiotic. 

* A single bottle of SenSatiaFruit will be available for less than $50.00. 

* Each bottle of SenSatiaFruit contains more active ingredients than you would pay well over $600.00 to obtain from multiple bottles of other companies overpriced products. 

?

Buy one bottle of SenSatiaFruit, or buy thirty bottles of other products to get the same amount of benefit! 

Do you think this product would have a market? 

WE DO, A HUGE MARKET! 

CAN YOU IMAGINE A BETTER GROUND FLOOR OPPORTUNITY? 

And on December 1, 2006 you, and everyone else, will be able to purchase SenSatiaFruit

Right now you have a very simple choice. 

You can Pre-Register for free for SenSatiaFruit now, and start alerting all of your contacts to visit the personalized replicated copy of this site that you will receive as soon as you Pre-Register for SenSatiaFruit.

?

Or you can wait until December and hope that no-one else has already alerted your contacts. 

Or you can do nothing. 

Please choose wisely! 

Pre-Register for SenSatia Fruit

PS: We might also like to mention that we have not forgotten the fact that the Vegetable Juice market is also a huge, if under-developed, multi-million dollar market. 

December 2006 will also see the release of SenSatiaVe

http://sensatiafruit.com/pre/ss054682.html

Now I had sign up with him the beginning of the month 11/03/06 and receive this from him:

Hi  Melissa Jordan

My name is JUNG HUN YOO, thanks for pre-registering for SenSatiaFruit.

If you read the information on my site you can understand why we say "This product is HUGE!!!"

It WILL take the health food industry by storm because there is nothing else like it on the market.

Already we have thousands pre-registering.

Our company offers phenonmenal products used by individuals, Health Food Stores, and Health Care Professionals

all over the world.

If you have questions please let me know.

If you would like to share this product with others invite them to visit

Hi  Melissa Jordan

My name is JUNG HUN YOO, thanks for pre-registering for SenSatiaFruit.

If you read the information on my site you can understand why we say "This product is HUGE!!!"

It WILL take the health food industry by storm because there is nothing else like it on the market.

Already we have thousands pre-registering.

Our company offers phenonmenal products used by individuals, Health Food Stores, and Health Care Professionals

all over the world.

If you have questions please let me know.

If you would like to share this product with others invite them to visit http://sensatiafruit.com/pre/mj065164.html  a site specially set-up for you to offer this ground breaking opportunity to others.

Go there and take a look at your site if you choose to use it.

I am looking forward to working with you.

"Good Health is Priceless"

JUNG HUN YOO

"?? ???, Daum" http://www.daum.net ????? ?? ????? a site specially set-up for you to offer this ground breaking opportunity to others.

Go there and take a look at your site if you choose to use it.

I am looking forward to working with you.

"Good Health is Priceless"

JUNG HUN YOO

"?? ???, Daum" http://www.daum.net ????? ?? ?????

DUD is a fraud to just erase the website to promote senseless crap.  DO not work with him.

+0
Re: Check out this Member!!!!!! Scammer if I seen one!
11/14/2006 4:32:16 AM

Hi Melissa

"DUD is a fraud to just erase the website to promote senseless crap.  DO not work with him." - do you mean that Dong Geun Yoo is a fraud?

**ONLY LOSERS PAY FOR LEADS** Discover how average people with no marketing backgrounds are getting prospects to pay them....NEVER PAY FOR TRAFFIC AGAIN!!! http://www.payitforward4profits.com/stable
+0