Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Perfect and Immortal

733 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Welcome To The 69th Person Of The Week Forum!!!
11/20/2006 1:56:21 AM
Pauline, I was browsing your wonderful website,can you post your website link again,thank you. The pictures of you and your life is very inspiring! I think at least 30,000 plus members of adlanders have view your profile already and you will be sorting through many email marriage proposals but know that your answer is Christ Jesus! amen.You are always welcome,dear sister.
Thank You,I Love You,I'm Sorry,Please Forgive Me. http://www.f5m-millionaires-club.com/freereport3/?id=perfect MILLIONAIRE GIVING OUT FREE $200 AT; http://www.forex4free.org/?language=de&ref=tyily their forum in 7 languages: http://forex4free.forummotion.com/forum.htm
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/20/2006 2:22:46 AM
Hi John (perfectone) thank you for visiting my website, and that u found it inspiring. Re; marriage proposals, well I believe that when the right time comes and the right person, it will happen...I dont really have to worry about that, cos My Bible promise's me that HE guides my footsteps, my coming and my going...and He knows whats best for me...and yes at all time JESUS is the centre of my life, and anything that takes me away from that will be a NO NO for me!!! So there you are...pray that your life is as blessed as mine is !!! Grace n peace to you dear John !!! Pauline R
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/20/2006 10:06:59 AM

Hi Pauline,

How do you know perfectone's name?  Its not on his profile or about me section so who the hell is he?

I do hope you didn't think it was me?

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/20/2006 10:42:57 AM
No John P,I know its not you... I know its John Chin, its on his website...its ok..he is a friend !!! Pauline R
+0
11/20/2006 12:30:00 PM

Hello Pauline (my Guardian Angel)!  :-)

Your POTW week has come to an end, but it was a special week for you and for me because I enjoyed seeing such an awesome person get the praise she deserves. You definitely have a heart of gold and it's been an honor getting to know you.

Take care my dear friend and be blessed!  :-)

Love ya!  ;-)

John Sanchez

Taking it to the next level...!

For as Man thinks so is He...! (Paraphrased from Prov. 23:7)

If you believe in yourself then others will believe in you and it’s then when doors will begin to open for you... JRS ©

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!