Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
SECOND EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
11/13/2006 12:11:01 AM

John Elliott and Luella May welcome you to the Second Edition of Women of Courage

Each week we will honor a woman that has truly made a difference by her contributions, courage, love, and selflessness. Women honored will be chosen from inside AdlandPro, outside AdlandPro, living in the present, and yes, we will not forget those heroines that paved the way for the freedoms we now enjoy.   We will honor women who have shown tremendous courage and fortitude against all odds.

Assisting us in coordinating these awards are four outstanding ladies who are Women of Courage in their own right.

Presenting:

LaNell
http://community.adlandpro.com/go/44064/default.aspx

Carla Cash
http://community.adlandpro.com/go/245569/default.aspx

Veronica Davidson
http://community.adlandpro.com/go/vdavidson1972/default.aspx 

Joyce Hyde
http://community.adlandpro.com/go/031849/default.aspx

We welcome a new team member, one who will add elegance and flair to our Women of Courage.  We are most proud to introduce:

Georgios Paraskevopoulos http://community.adlandpro.com/go/Genesis/default.aspx

AND NOW WE PRESENT TO YOU OUR FIRST WOMAN OF COURAGE

Kathleen Gage

Kathleen is known as the "Streets Smarts Speaker."  This is a title that she wears proudly, as Kathleen is a highly successul, self taught entrepeneur.

Her "Streets Smarts" Title could also very well apply to her personal life.  She made choices in her teens and early twenties that took her from a comfortable middleclass upbringing to a life of homelessness and being unemployable.  She overcame a bout of paralysis at an early age, survived the great quake of 1985 in Mexico City, and lived for an extended period of time on the West Bank of Israel.  Kathleen has risen from seemingly insurmoutable odds to a life of success and prosperity.  Through her almost impossible life experiences, Kathleen has developed a distinctive and creative approach to helping others understand the power of beliefs, thoughts, and actions that aid in improving both their personal and professional life.  When Kathleen mentors a client, she focuses on their entire persona, thus teaching them all aspects of how to achieve success. 

Kathleen started her business on the ground floor, you might say.  Although she went through many difficult learning curves, she never gave up.  Learning from the mistakes that she made, she developed and fine tuned a unique and creative way of marketing herself on and off the internet.  Through sheer ingenuity, she developed unique methods of marketing that became highly successful.  Through the obstacles that Kathleen encountered and overcame, she successfully developed and implemented programs that have taken organizations that were losing money to a position of healthy financials and increased profits.  She has worked with a variety of organizations including Republic Mortgage, America's Community Bankers, U. S. Marine Corp., Novus Corporation, AT&T.

Kathleen is a self made entrepeneur that excells in many areas.  She is a keynote speaker and best selling author.  She has been described as one of the most inspirational speakers in the world.  Kathleen has over 25 years experience in sales, marketing, management, public relations, and promotions.

Kathleen is recognized for her unique approach in teaching speakers, trainers, authors and consultants how to gain visibility and make money through the power of the Internet. She has worked with thousands of individuals both in live presentations, teleconference training, one-on-one coaching and ongoing mentoring programs to teach them high return marketing and positioning strategies for their businesses.

Kathleen is past president of the National Speakers Association Utah Chapter and past vice-chair and marketing chair for the Central Region Council for the Department of Workforce Services of Utah. Kathleen is currently a member of the Legislative Advisory Council for the American Cancer Society of Utah.

Kathleen is the recipient of numerous business awards including the 1995-1996 and 1999-2000 Utah Speakers Association Speaker of the Year, Salt Lake Chamber of Commerce Business Women's Forum Achievement award for 1999-2000, The Leadership and Communications 2000 Award for Toastmasters International, and the Giant Step Award for 2004 from the Salt Lake Area Chamber of Commerce for business innovation and success.

Kathleen is a featured columnist for numerous online and offline magazines, newspapers and journals and has thousands of articles on sales, marketing and achievement throughout the Internet.

She is the author of “Message of Hope,”Workplace Miracles,” “Street Smarts Marketing and Promotions, “101 Ways to Get Your Foot in the Door” and “Street Smarts Making Money with the Internet.” Her most recent book, The Law of Achievement is an Amazon.com bestseller. Kathleen travels throughout the United States, Canada and Europe sharing her message.

Kathleen Gage has overcome insurmountable odds to get where she is today.  She cares for people and wants to see them be successful. 

We love you Kathleen.  We thank you for sharing your knowledge with us.  We wish you the desire of your dreams.  You are truly a Woman of Courage.

Luella May and John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood

+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SECOND EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
11/13/2006 12:21:01 AM
CONGRATULATIONS
KATHLEEN

+0
11/13/2006 12:26:05 AM
Hi Luella & John and your Awesome Team!!!

CONGRATULATIONS KATHLEEN :) lovely to see you honoured, you truly are a Woman of Courage, all the very best to you :)
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/13/2006 1:45:35 AM

A big congrats to Kathleen....Larry

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/13/2006 2:48:49 AM

Hello Luella and WOMEN OF COURAGE Team

It is an honour for me to be invited to join this team. I will give a part of my heart to this feature wich is directed to brave lifegiving women.

Kathleen is a good friend and superb person. I did'not observe that she is a writer. I will take my time to visit her webpage to lean more about her.

Kathleen! I am enjoyed reading about you and your WORK (Werk). It is another word for creaction.

smile and give us smiles

ENJOY YOUR WEEK

Greetings from Greece

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!