Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Absolutely Brilliant Move
11/12/2006 7:37:30 PM
Hi everyone,

My marketing friend, Mike Filsaime, is a brilliant marketer, and he has just made one really smart move.

If you've ever paid for leads, you know that good leads are expensive.  A really good lead can cost you upwards of $10.00 and you can easily pay more than that for good leads.

If you've tried buying leads for marketing, you know that every part of it is expensive, and you need a lot of leads to get any kind of results.  That's why the gurus use affiliate marketing and JVs with other gurus to market their wares.  It takes a lot to make a little.

What Mike has just done is brilliant;  in fact a lot of marketers are going to say, "Why didn't I think of that?!"

Mike's plan is so simple, it's going to bring him amazing results.  He's only paying $1 - $2 per lead.  What is so brilliant is the way he's doing it.  He has sent out a simple message to people on his existing list like me and like my ALP friend whose link I used (why not?), offering to pay people to give away a new, well written report he has produced called, "The Death of Internet Marketing."  He is paying everyone $1.00 per report given away, and as you can imagine, is giving away a TON of reports.  (With one simple test note I sent out a few minutes ago, I'm already seeing results coming in.)  So, by setting up a system that pays $1.00 per report given away plus $1.00 for every report given away on your next level, he gets great leads for $2 or less per lead.  It's brilliant!  People can make some easy money in their Paypal account, and Mike's list explodes!

I hope this will give YOU some fresh insight into how you can build a really good list.  while I'm not suggesting that you start paying people to give away things for you right now, I can tell you that giving away quality e-products to build your list is a great way to do it.  Mike is a millionaire now, but only started online a few very short years ago, as a smart, but hungry, software developer.  He did it using the free giveaway system to generate leads, and that's why he can now afford to buy his leads this way.

I would encourage you to get "The Death of Internet Marketing."  It's free to you,  and you will be getting an excellent report (actually, I would call it a short ebook), and it IS excellent.  One thing I can tell you about Mike is that whatever he does, he does well, with great honesty and integrity.  In fact, he is one of the most honest marketers I've ever met, and I really like him.

Furthermore, you can give away the report, yourself, using the tools that Mike has included with it, and put some nice holiday money aside for yourself in your PayPal account.  Make sure to read the report!  Once you have read it, you will be seriously and excitedly motivated to give it away to everyone you can think of, because you'll know you're giving them something that is truly excellent.

Learn from Mike's success, and you'll be way ahead.

God bless,

Dave

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Absolutely Brilliant Move
11/13/2006 1:51:04 AM

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your forum.

I tried to download the article but the form asked for clickbank id (what is that) and also yahoo id (what is that) if you dont fill ALL fields it wont register.

I have confirmed the code sent but nothing now happens other than a whole load of emails from Mike which are no reply. I am now stuck with no download, a half setup account and a stack of emails. Can you help?

Roger

+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/13/2006 3:21:52 AM
Hi Roger,

First of all, you don't need to have either a clickbank ID or yahoo ID - it is the other information that is wanted so that you can be an affiliate.  I did not fill in all the information, but did get both the report and my affiliate ID.

If you look at the emails you  received, you'll find the download link and all your other information.  I haven't had a stack of emails other than the information I needed to get the report, my affiliate ID, and all the emails informing me that another person had downloaded the report.

What you need to do is to go through those emails, find your login information, log in, and then click the download link in your site.

If you have any more challenges, just PM me and I'll see what I can do to help.

God bless,

Dave

+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/13/2006 2:10:38 PM
Hi Rose,

You are most welcome.  You're right - a lot of people have been promoting it without reading it!!  LOL!!

However, I did read it, and that's why I posted this thread.  It's well worth getting the report and reading it.  Mike is one of the very few who still has his feet on solid ground.

God bless,

Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!