Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Mccarthy

35 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Christmas!
11/11/2006 9:35:23 PM
this blog is for anything Christmas, could be a poem a song, a letter,a story, best "discounts" hard to find toys lets keep this going around and around.thanks, "peace be with you-K:)"
www.jkmccarthy.unfranchise.com take a free nutri physical online today! www.worldhealth.org www.Bubonik.com/plague/oliver1(prelaunch, profit,now! never seen before!
+0
Kathy Mccarthy

35 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Christmas!
11/11/2006 10:10:12 PM
CHRISTMAS LIST I Have a list of folks i know, all written in a book, and every year at christmas time, i go and take a look, and that is when i relize that, these names are just a part, not of the book their writtrn in, But of our very hearts, for each name stands for someone who, has crossed my path sometime, And in that meeting they've become, the rhythm of the rhyme, and while it sound fantastic, for me to make this claim, i really feel i am composed, Of EACH REMEMBERED NAME, and while you may not be aware,of any special link, just meeting you shaped my life, more than you can think, for once you've met somebody, the years cant erase. the memories of a pleasant word or, of a friendly face, so never think my christmas greeting. is just a mere routine,of names upon a christmas list,forgotten and between,for when i sent a christmas greeting,that is addressed to you,its because your on that special list,of folks i'm indebted to, for i am but a total,of the many folks i've met, and you happen to be one of those, i prefer not to forget,Whether i have knowned you, for many days of few, in some ways you have a part, in shaping things i do, and every year when christmas comes, I realize anew, THE BIGGEST GIFTS like can give, is meeting folks like yoo, and may the sprit go christmas, that forever and ever indures, leaves its riches blessings in the HEART, of you and YOURS.
www.jkmccarthy.unfranchise.com take a free nutri physical online today! www.worldhealth.org www.Bubonik.com/plague/oliver1(prelaunch, profit,now! never seen before!
+0