Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Not an ad - Security and you on the internet.
11/11/2006 8:51:25 PM

BJ, THANKS FOR THE SOUND ADVICE, I NEED TO MAKE SOME CHANGES.--DON

+0
11/12/2006 6:06:56 PM

Hello Bill:

We are all at the mercy of our ISP, electricity and those *%&^%# hackers who must be, for all intent and purpose, the spawn of the devil. TGAMM has been hit twice by hackers, one of which is in jail for three years. Not over what he did, rather, what he failed to do - realize that every computer has a hard drive and in 99% of the cases, their own little bitty foot prints can be can tracked right back to their dorm room or basement hideout. Most who send out a virus or hack into ones personal data also forget that like the gun fighter of old, there will always be someone to come along who is faster; more adept at the technology and who at the click of a mouse, take them out - or down as the case may be. God bless the FBI and Interpol.

TGAMM has a bunch of ( anti- ) devices to asist the upkeep of our doing business. Still, as new technology rises, like creme in a cup of coffee, all who do business with their computer should stay alert to how they can best protect what they do on line.

Click on our logo for a list of information that may be helpful.

All the best,

Joe Buccheri

+0
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/12/2006 6:20:00 PM

Hi Joe,

Thanks for adding more safety links.

By the way anyone can post what they use providing there are no affiliate links.

I do not think it correct to profit on a topic like this.

We should be looking out for each other not trying to

make a buck at others misfortune.

Helping protect from hackers should be volantary.

+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/12/2006 9:29:06 PM
hello Joe...thank you very good information...we never know who is watching and what is being gathered...Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/12/2006 9:29:48 PM
hello Bill...sorry I used the wrong name...Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!